What is PrivateVPN and why do you need it? Internet security is exceptionally important for your business. VPN connection provides anonymity on the internet and secured connection with the server. Online VPN service allows getting easy access to any websites, even if they are blocked for your IP. VPN service has many advantages:
•ability to open any websites;
•reliable encryption of transmitted data;
PrivateVPN servers are located all around the world and we can guarantee uninterrupted work of the service 24 hours a day. The system supports IPSec and IKEv2. Please note that we never store any logs, it means no one can track your online activity or intercept important messages.
PrivateVPN has a number of key benefits:
* Security. Connecting to a public Wi-Fi hotspot, you don’t need to worry about online fraud and man-in-the-middle attacks. The communication channel is protected and the data are reliably encrypted.
* Anonymity. It’s impossible to track the user’s location if compared to a traditional connection.
* Unblock websites unavailable for your IP. Regardless a country you are staying in, the blocked websites become available for you through Vpn tunnel. In addition, the network administrator cannot block the access to web resources.
* Added OpenVPN support - TCP/UDP
* Stealth VPN - Bypass VPN blocks and DPI Firewalls
Ratings and Reviews
Servers and email replies
The servers does not have any indicators of how busy they are. You could be connecting to the busiest server and its laggy. I emailed customer service a yesterday, still no answer smh. Very basic interface. You don't know if the app is working or not. I guess as long as it's connected, it should be working. I don't know if I'm going to like it yet.
Update *** finally I got someone on email to go back and forth with the issue. And he said that's a regular iPhone connectivity issue and he will fix it. I like the fact when it's connected. It feels like good connection. Just staying connected is the issue for now. 3.5 ✨
Been great for me
I see some bad reviews but none seem to deal with any actual issues. Mostly logging in and things like that. I looked around for a while and ended up trying this out, it connects quick and automatically, no lag of any kind, and lets me connect 6 devices at same time. No real issues in almost a year.
Horrible company! First this VPN doesn’t work, can’t connect most of the, and if you’re fortunate enough to get a connection it will be lost within a 1/2 hour or so. The service worked ok for the first month then it was terrible. Suspicious since that’s the time period you have to cancel. I called owner of company and asked for a refund of unused time but he responded in a sarcastic and rude manner. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.