Trying to get ready for a Camping trip can really get overwhelming. All the things you have to remember, all the items you have to pack and in many cases the coordination and communication with your camper buddies…. Pro Camping Planner takes the stress out by organizing all the data in one place and providing a simple communication platform with your buddies.
Pro Camping Planner provides:
- The list of campers in your group with each contact details, confirmation and payments
- A planning section letting you gather information about your Camping Sites, Trails, Restaurants,Transportation and other Point of Interests.
- The Map mode let’s visualize all of your planning items on the Map in Standard, Satellite or Hybrid Mode. It will also let you search for addresses or for any Point of Interests across the globe
- Real Time Budget tracking with graphic dashboard showing the forecasted and actual expenses
- 9 Pre-Loaded packing lists sorted by type and packing location (Car, Bags, Bins Backpacks…)
- A Timeline linked to all the Planning items. Very useful for a multi-legged trip.
- Fully customizable sections so that you can adjust Pro Camping Planner to your needs
Pro Camping Planner can be used from your iPhone and iPad and the data can be shared between multiple users in real time making it the ideal collaboration tool. Being efficient at collaborating will reduce the redundancy and save you money and weight, 2 very precious commodity in Camping World!
So download Pro Camping Planner now and start preparing your next trip from the comfort of your couch!
About the Premium Subscription:
• The premium subscription is a 99 cents auto-renewable subscription recurring every month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and Conditions: http://zyscompany.com/terms-of-services/
In this update:
- iPad Pro, iPhone X, Xs, Xs+, Xmax and Xr format with the full screen view
- Contact search now expanded to all fields
- Numerous App design improvements with a better contrast for the checkmarks, a cleaner looks and more space for the lists to avoid scrolling through pages.
Ratings and Reviews
Initial impression: complicated
As far as the layout is concerned I like it however some of the features are not exactly as functional as I would like. Example when I try to sync with my Facebook page it has an error msg so I thought I'll go to their page...also another error msg ...Twitter? Cannot be found. Online tutorial? Cannot be found if they can fix their sync issues this app will get an updated review. However $5 is a steep price for a planning app imo.
In one word: Complicated
Very complicated and not really user friendly. I was looking for an app that I could keep a check list and reuse for each trip, but it doesn't keep and resets each time. The food category was more for eating out and not planning campsite meals. The agenda part was neat, but I'm not going to keep the app just for that.
Review for Camping app
This is probably the most useless app I have ever bought - and not even bothered to get a refund for.
Don't waste your time on it.
- 55.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Zysco
- In-App Purchases
- Synch and Collaborate (1 Year) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.