Procycling is the monthly magazine that takes readers inside the world’s toughest sport – professional road racing.
From the mud and rain of the spring classics through to annual summer spectacular of the Tour de France, the magazine combines thoughtful, probing sports journalism and insightful interviews with incredible sports photography.
The rich, often scandalous history of cycle sport and its high tech future also feature in a magazine that’s a must for every follower of the grand tours and the peloton.
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the Procycling app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
*Improved download experience
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
The App is Improving
After some serious amount of trouble, this app appears to be improving. About time, I have to say, but there have been no issues with it for a while now, as far as I’m concerned.
What happened to the new format
I loved the new mobile format of the magazine that you introduced in August 2018. I just downloaded the April 2019 issue and it’s back to the old page photograph format. Didn’t realize how tedious it was to read the magazine in this format until you introduced the new one. What’s going on?
Great magazine, horrible app
I’ve subscribed to the print magazine and enjoyed it very much. But this app is about the worst I’ve experienced. Crashes 2 out of 3 times. Loads and renders impossibly slowly. Has gotten worse rather than better over the years I’ve subscribed. I’ve given it way too much patience and have just cancelled my subscription. Procycling this isn’t the way you want to merchandise your product.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 41.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 2-Month Trial Subscription $44.99
- 1-Month Subscription $4.49
- Procycling Magazine subscription $5.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.