Pro HDR X
By eyeApps LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Introducing Pro HDR X, a complete overhaul of Pro HDR, the world’s most popular HDR camera app.
In 2009, we created Pro HDR, the first full-resolution mobile HDR app ever released. It has won many awards and been purchased over a million times. A massive upgrade, Pro HDR X captures true HDR images automatically and instantly, with dramatically better results than ever before.
"Pro HDR X is far better than Apple's built-in software" -- TUAW
Going way beyond the limited HDR built into iOS, Pro HDR X dynamically analyzes the scene in realtime and provides up to 10 additional stops of dynamic range. For the first time, Pro HDR X now uses *three* separate full-resolution exposures to generate your HDR, giving you maximum dynamic range with minimal artifacts and noise. And we still also offer manual mode for those who wish to select their exposure points by hand. Plus, there’s even a new slider that lets you fine-tune exactly how much HDR effect you want after your shot is captured.
Not only does Pro HDR X feature a massive leap in image quality and speed, we’ve totally redesigned the UI, bringing a modern look and feel to the app. We’ve hand-crafted the interface to perfectly suit each device’s native size and resolution, from 3.5" to 5.5" iPhones. And we haven’t forgotten iPads, which also feature brand new interfaces perfectly suited to their larger screens.
The features don’t end there. Pro HDR X also includes:
• Advanced photo library support, from editing single images to aligning and merging HDRs from two or three bracketed images. We even let you import giant DSLR images from your photo library (up to 24 megapixels) so you can create professional HDRs on the go.
• State-of-the-art image registration and blending. We precisely correct for translation and rotation between images, giving you the sharpest possible images. And of course, our images are saved at full resolution.
• Rear and front camera support (real HDR selfies… yay), self-timer, flash options, digital zoom, cropping, and grid overlay
• Live-updating sliders to perfect your HDR; control HDR strength, brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR X pick the best settings for you
• Beautiful filters and frames custom written and designed by us
• Text captions so you can add words to your photos (your choice of font and color)
• Geotag (optional) GPS + Compass / EXIF data saved to your camera roll
• Share your HDRs with the world via built-in iOS sharing support
What's New in Version 1.2
Still alive! This Pro HDR X update brings all-new 64-bit optimized code for increased performance on modern iOS devices, along with native support for for iOS 9, 10, and 11.
Also fixes some bugs, including an incorrectly zoomed camera view upon launch, and extends front camera support to full resolution. Enjoy!
I have been using Pro HDR X for a wile now and compared it to several different apps. It has now become my primary camera app. While it does take 3 different exposure shots, it is so quick you would think it took only one. I like the fact that when you take a shot it goes quickly to a preview screen where you can save the image as is or fine tune the settings before savin. It can also stack and HDR tone map images from external cameras. The expanded dynamic range is impressive. And it does a lot more. the tiny sensors in cell phone cameras have poor dynamic range, the range of light to dark that can be captured. Pro HDR X over comes that by taking 3 shots very quickly and then combining them into a single image with greatly expanded range.
This app is simple enough for average users who just want a quick shot that looks great or advanced enough for Pros who want to control all the fine details. Highly recommend it.
Yay! Thanks for updating this 💕😎✌🏻
This app is great especially when you have a bright background or a dark foreground or vice versa. So happy this app is still alive 😊
It takes 3 photos super fast. Also it allows you to pick three points if you choose to do it manually but you can leave it on auto if you like.
I put it in manual mode so I can drag the blue squares to the foreground and one to the sky so I get a perfect exposure and then I can drag the slider's afterwards. You can get some really amazing photos with this app.
Full-featured HDR App
First of all, I love the ability to choose photos with different exposure settings from the camera roll, as I have other apps that take photos using exposure bracketing. Taking photos with the app is very quick and the controls give you granular ways to adjust the exposure, lighting, color. The filters are a nice add-on, but not necessary, since filters are ubiquitous and can be applied using social media apps. The HDR technology under the hood really shines on its own.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 27, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eyeApps LLC
- © 2017 eyeApps Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.