The easy way to cutout(especially complex hair edge cutout) and composite photos, change background and apply effects to your photos.
*MULTIPLE CUTOUT TOOLS
-The automatic cutout tool: You just need to circle the object that you want to cut out, make a sticker out of any photo easily!
-Manually selection tools: Lasso, instant alpha, eraser, a lot of manual tools to cutout if you are not satisfied with the result of the automatic cutout tool.
-The new "Hair Refine" and "Edge Refine" tools, offering you a first glimpse of how much easier it could be to select hair, fur and other fine details in an image.
*100+ FILTERS & EFFECTS
There are over 100 filters and effects to make your photos unique!
*23 BLEND MODES
*POWERFUL PHOTO EDITOR
*TRANSPARENT PNG AND COLORFUL BACKGROUND JPG SUPPORT
Knockout Plus subscription
- You can subscribe for new weekly updates (every week, new images will be available for download)
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 USD weekly, $5.99 USD monthly and $19.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Knockout Plus subscription
-Newly added the "Shape" cut feature(which are including hundreds of shapes to create different kinds of shape stickers).
-Newly added a shortcut key to access to all main features.
-Newly added the quick eraser feature in superimpose feature.
-Upgrade the subscription features, you can try on glasses and others directly.
-Fix a bundle of bugs and performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
•The gray line is fixed with the new upgrade but now it is resizing my photos no matter what size I choose it makes them all larger than I need or can use. Help thanks!
I used this all the time to edit photos for items I list and sell online, but when the app changed a month or two back now when I cut out anything it leaves the worst lines or it dossnt leave the clean images it used to or when using the insta alpha to remove the background from behind the text and pictures and it its almost unreadable at times I dont even use it anymore now and It was so simply and worked so well now It doesnt work for me at least
What I needed
Usually I have to get on a computer to do my editing, but my family hardly gets off the computer. So I downloaded a bunch of apps like mobile pixlr, edits, and etc (none of them worked) But one day, I was reading a webtoon when I read that photoshop would be a great keyword. Then I scrolled down a bit, found some bad reviews about this app, and tried it out. I think the reason why people are giving this bad reviews is because they're too impatient to wait and go through the details. It's a great app, and it's just what I needed!
I mean it doesn't do what I got it for...
I got this app for one reason: custom stickers. And when I hit save, it doesn't give me the sticker. "Custom" in the iMessage app is always empty. I repeatedly hit "save sticker" and it told me it did, but it didn't. Edit: it DOES add your custom stickers, but not automatically, you have to take an extra step. And even at that point they aren't actually stickers. You can just tap them and they send as a text. You can't use them as stickers. This app has no stickers at all. Edit #2: Thanks to the devs for the quick response, I look forward to the custom stickers!
Thank you for your feed, we will fix this issue in the next version, thanks.
- Best Cool Video Image Editing Co., Limited
- 60.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Loveyouchenapps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Knockout Plus-7 days trial $2.99
- Pro Bundle Pack $2.99
- Save Pics In High Resolution $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.