Create your dream landscape design starting with a picture of your house! Place high quality photographs of trees, shrubs, flowers and more to create a stunning landscape design. Once your design is created, share it on Facebook or other social media sites, and find local garden centers or landscape contractors who can help you turn your design into reality.
START WITH A PICTURE OF YOUR HOUSE
• Create landscape designs starting with a photo of your house.
• Easily add photos of trees, shrubs, flowers, and more to create visual designs of your dream landscape.
• Resize any object so it is properly scaled to the background photo.
• An object toolbar makes it easy to access commonly used commands such as move to front, move to back, duplicate, and more.
• Easily create custom areas of grass, mulch and pavers.
• Add the before picture to show a “before & after” design.
• Save and re-open your designs if you need to make changes.
SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE LARGE IMAGE LIBRARY
• PRO Landscape Home comes with over 100 plants and landscape materials so you can have fun creating your own design ideas.
• Make a one-time purchase of a larger image library if you would like more variety with your designs.
• Plants in the image library are organized by climate zones. Set your climate zone(s) to help you select the right plants for your area.
• Also included are hardscapes, water features, statuary, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces and much, much more.
• View detailed plant information including color, mature width & height, soil requirements and a plant description.
• Search the image library by common or botanical name.
SHARE, EMAIL OR PRINT YOUR DESIGNS
• Email your designs to your friends and family, print them, or post on your favorite social media site such as Facebook or Twitter.
FIND A LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONAL
• Turn your design ideas into reality by finding a nearby landscape professional who will do the job for you. Or, find a local garden center if you are a do-it-yourselfer but want some help making sure your design works in your area.
• The app briefly uses your current location to find professional help near you. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We hope you find that PRO Landscape Home is a fast, fun and easy way to create landscape ideas for your home. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or ideas you have. If you are a landscape professional or serious gardener be sure to check out our PRO Landscape Contractor app.
- Fixed some issues with using the camera that could cause the app to crash.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Just say it cost $15
I downloaded the app for my little yard. I figured the plants in the free app would work, but there are fewer than a dozen to choose from. Then I look at the reviews and people who paid the $15 complain about the limited selection. This app is crap!
I'm sad to say, I've been having a very hard time with this app, its looks, easy and fun, but it has crashed on me, it doesn't automatically save, it's not super user friendly, lots of pop ups, lots of ads, and no easy answer on how to add a background picture once the project has been opened, no way that I can see to add or delete a background picture... I hope they change this ad, I'd love to update my review
Great planning tool!
I love this app. The library is not extensive it's true, but they have a lot of the plants that are very common. $15 is not a lot for me. I have payed $50 for computer programs that were similar that had a larger library. It was so helpful to be able to visualize what it would all look like! I used my IPad and am able to see great detail. Just took a picture of my yard and started a project, add the plants and drag and drop them in the photos. Can outline an area to define grass or planting beds. So easy. The only drawback for me is it has a glitch and will randomly exit out of your project so anything unsaved will be lost. I just learned to save everything immediately after making any changes. It would be awesome if they added more plants to their library and made it usable for deck planning too.
- Drafix Software, Inc.
- 52 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Drafix Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Access To Image Library $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.