PRO Landscape Home
By Drafix Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create your dream landscape design starting with a picture of your house! Place high quality photographs of trees, shrubs, flowers and more to create a stunning landscape design. Once your design is created, share it on Facebook or other social media sites, and find local garden centers or landscape contractors who can help you turn your design into reality.
START WITH A PICTURE OF YOUR HOUSE
• Create landscape designs starting with a photo of your house.
• Easily add photos of trees, shrubs, flowers, and more to create visual designs of your dream landscape.
• Resize any object so it is properly scaled to the background photo.
• An object toolbar makes it easy to access commonly used commands such as move to front, move to back, duplicate, and more.
• Easily create custom areas of grass, mulch and pavers.
• Add the before picture to show a “before & after” design.
• Save and re-open your designs if you need to make changes.
SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE LARGE IMAGE LIBRARY
• PRO Landscape Home comes with over 100 plants and landscape materials so you can have fun creating your own design ideas.
• Make a one-time purchase of a larger image library if you would like more variety with your designs.
• Plants in the image library are organized by climate zones. Set your climate zone(s) to help you select the right plants for your area.
• Also included are hardscapes, water features, statuary, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces and much, much more.
• View detailed plant information including color, mature width & height, soil requirements and a plant description.
• Search the image library by common or botanical name.
SHARE, EMAIL OR PRINT YOUR DESIGNS
• Email your designs to your friends and family, print them, or post on your favorite social media site such as Facebook or Twitter.
FIND A LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONAL
• Turn your design ideas into reality by finding a nearby landscape professional who will do the job for you. Or, find a local garden center if you are a do-it-yourselfer but want some help making sure your design works in your area.
• The app briefly uses your current location to find professional help near you. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We hope you find that PRO Landscape Home is a fast, fun and easy way to create landscape ideas for your home. Please email us at email@example.com with any feedback or ideas you have. If you are a landscape professional or serious gardener be sure to check out our PRO Landscape Contractor app.
What's New in Version 1.9.2
- Fixed some issues with using the camera that could cause the app to crash.
- Bug fixes.
Beware of $15 in app purchase.
The app seems easy enough, at first. You can upload a photo of your home or landscape, but then they want $15 to access a library of plant images, that are not very extensive. Then you have to guess how to scale them to your image because it give you no information on plant sizes or whether they are sun or shade plants. Every time you try to scale a plant or move it around, you end up dragging your background around instead.
Unless you know your plants, this is not a great app for the beginning gardner or home owner who just wants to lay out landscaping around their house. I have much better luck using Better Homes and Gardens website, personally.
Game/Retail Store but not useful for any actual planning
Bought to help plan new 1 ace yard. Limited and generic. Retail sections work well to find landscapers on other side of country. Most sections are empty unless you buy the app so you have no idea whether it would be useful unless you spend money. Cute opening graphics do not help plan yards at all. Cumbersome to edit photos, even from iPhone 6. Difficult to customize for my location to plan for climate, terrains, soil, sun exposure, and appropriate plants. I am willing to pay for a useful app but this free version does not propel me to purchase since it lacks in all areas.
Not simple or practical
Very disappointed. App does not allow a picture change within project. I must delete existing project, start a new project to add a different photo. Not a practical application for designing a yard even though that's what it promises.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 11, 2016
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 52.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Drafix Software, Inc.
- © 2016 Drafix Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Access To Image Library$14.99