Pro Paint - Handy Photo Editor Tool
By XiuXia Yang
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
On Sale. Original $19.99.
Don't forget to download "Super Vectorizer 2" which converts image to Ai, SVG, PDF vector. 30% OFF!
Pro Paint is a full-featured photo editor that is used for image editing, vector graphic, free-form transformation, cropping, alpha channel editing, drawing and more specialized tasks. It provides high quality image manipulation tools for original artwork creation.
- Full-Featured Image Editor:
• Support over 50 different filter effects and blending mode options: Blur, Distortion, Tilt-shift...
• Image Editing: Gradient Fills, Crop, Paint bucket, Smear...
• Free Transformation Tools: Zoom, move, resize, rotate, skew and a free perspective transformation & Alignment Function.
• 4 kinds of Shape Tool: Rectangular, Ellipse, Spiral and Star Polygon graphic Tool.
• Multi-path selection and editing.
• Channel Editing: RGBalpha, Alpha channel editing
• Rendering: Support to display Alpha transparency and export files as PNG image.
• Text Tool: Users can draw the text along the path and change the text setting including bolding, italics and kerning.
- Layers Style:
• Multi-Layers Management: Batch operation with multi-layers.
• Single Layer: Move, align, arrangement, integration, scaling, rotation, etc.
• Layer adjustments: exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpen/blur, etc.
• Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, fills, inner glow, outer glow, or strokes.
- Expressive and Intuitive Paint Program
• Intuitive Interface: Just pick up the brush and begin your creative journey.
• Unparalleled paint engine: Fast, Smooth and Precise.
• 100+ Stunning Brushes: Pencil, Watercolor brush, Airbrush, Charcoal and other effects. Easily customize and create your own new brushes.
• Vector Drawing.
• Texture Painting.
• Experience painting with plotting board with adjustable pressure sensitivity.
• Continuous auto-save - never lose artwork again.
- Better Compatibility:
• Open images using png, jpg, svg, gif, bmp, pdf, raw and many other popular formats.
• Export images as png, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif, svg, pdf, bmp and other formats.
• Save files as a project that can be edited later.
• Perfect compatible with the creation and editing of SVG vector graphic files.
- Designed for Mac
• Takes full advantage of the latest OS X technologies including Cocoa, OpenGL, OpenCL, and Core Graphics.
• Use the Touch trackpad to paint with pressure sensitivity.
• Fully optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors.
Get the most out of your design dexterity with a set of enhanced drawing tools whether you are creating icons, graphical design elements, and creating characters, storyboards, drawing manga and concept art, or working on illustrations for print and web.
Be the Professional, Get Pro Paint.
What's New in Version 3.5.1
1 Add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, fills, inner glow, outer glow, or strokes.
2 Now it supports over 50 different filter effects and blending mode options.
3 App stability improvement.
This is a great app for anyone who is looking for a free photoshop app. It took me a couple tries to figure out how to do exactly what I wanted to, but eventually I got the hang of it. The features and tools are very easy to comprehend you just need to figure out what order to use them in to get the product you are looking for. Could use a selection tool in the form of a circle instead I had to free hand select it but otherwise a great tool. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is even remotely considering it.
It is good for digital brushwork (supports stylus pressure) and for photo edition, charged with professional tools.
native mac interface, although zoming with pinching is not yet available, and the scroll zoom is problematic.
If you want a non expensive alternative to the mainstream graphical apps this one is worth the try.
Not worth the money
I just purchased this app because it said it was 90% off and it’s not even worth the 2.99 I spent on it. The free version of Autodesk Sketchbook is better than this paid version. The brush strokes are buggy and my app is leaving weird lines on the screen whenever I hover my cursor over the page. I expect an app that is labeled $29.99 for it’s regular price to be much better quality than this. I visited the forum and this app is so new that there is no information about it. I hope they can get the bugs worked out as users start commenting about it.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Nov 11, 2016
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: XiuXia Yang
- © Art Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor