Pinball Pro VR features a free to play 360 degree pinball game for your Google Cardboard or compatible virtual reality headset.
With realistic physics in a virtual reality world, this game offers the most immersive pinball arcade game play on the App Store.
How To Play
- To start, look at the pinball machine coin slot and tap the button on the VR headset.
- To activate the ball launcher, look at the plunger and hold the button on the VR headset to pull the plunger.
Release trigger to launch the pinball.
- Flippers are activated by tapping the button on the headset.
* Google Cardboard VR or compatible virtual reality headset required
* Headset must have the NFC button. Google Cardboard V2 headset recommended.
* Older style headsets with magnet button does NOT work.
* Bluetooth gamepad supported. Use gamepad button in place of headset trigger.
* To Play in Non-VR mode, activate the toggle button located on the back side of the bedroom wall.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been playing this game on and off for about a year or two now. I can see why some people don't like it, but I've always enjoyed it. It's one of those games where I can binge play it for a while and take a break for a good while. Once I come back it takes a few games to get into the grove, but it is always fun to play once again I'm a pretty patient person, so I've never had to buy coins to play. But people who like to level up fast, and play the bigger tables you kind of need to buy some. But if you just want to have some good fun with friends, or kill some time waiting somewhere there is nothing wrong with just playing the game bare minimum. After a certain point you can start challenging yourself on bigger tables but it's all the same so enjoy the game for what it is I would and have recommended it to friends and other people who enjoy playing pool, so l will do the same to you. Give it a try and make your own opinion of it.
Cool idea, but...
Must hit both flippers at the same time. Your VR goggles must have a button. I think it’s a really cool idea but if there was a way to control my iPhone X and also to have it formatted for my iPhone X that would be fantastic. The ability to not use one for Flipper at a time is beyond frustrating for any Pinball player.
Seeing that this is AR I would rather see a Pinball builder feature. Being able to design a pinball machine and then virtually play it would be much cooler than this in my opinion. Playing it would be better off just on the iPhone without the AR functionality. So design it in 3-D play it like a normal game on your phone.
Lot of fun
I've had ToM in my collection for over ten years. Thousands of plays on the table. I get just as "lost" and excited in the heat of gameplay on the ipad as i do on the real thing. The game behaves in the vr as i have come to expect it to in real life. No complaints at all about the ipad adaptation. Flipping with the thumbs takes a little getting used to, but i have absolutely no issues with the physics or the amount of ball"shininess". This is awesome!!! And i am hard to please.
- Daniel Scarpelli
- 197.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Trioxin245 Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.