Pro Strategy Football 2013
By Pro Strategy Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You've been waiting for a strategy football game, a game where you win by knowing football, not by having the twitchiest fingers, a game where you're not limited to canned plays in someone else's playbook, but where you can tweak any part of your offense or defense every single down!
If you love American Football strategy, welcome to the best strategy football game for iOS!
Play against the computer, against your friend with pass-and-play, or against anyone around the world via Game Center online multiplayer!
This game isn't for lightweights. You have to pay attention to your men's ratings, as well as your opponent's. Find their weaknesses and your strengths. If they find your weaknesses, find a way to fill it! Let up, or stay in one defense, and youll see your lead melt away.
Enjoy playing single games or play a whole season! Season play is still as flexible as ever, but PSF 2013 lets you choose a primary team, making it simple to take your favorite team through a season. On any Rankings or Season Leaders screen, your team's name will show up in green.
Everyone likes tracking their teams game and season achievements, and 2013 has it all! Want to see when your QB broke 2000 yards for the season, or maybe check out his current passing streak without interceptions? In PSF 2013 Season play, you can view achievements by week or by team, so you can track any team's achievements week by week, or maybe check out how all teams did this past week.
Season achievements include milestones and streaks, offensive and defensive, team and individual! But you can also track achievements for single games!
If you love controlling an offense, you'll love PSF 2013! Choose your formation, your play, even down to the pass pattern, and now you can also hold back extra blockers (pick up a blitz!) or send them out (attack the zones!). PSF 2013 gives you two version of the Offensive Screen - a wider view that gives you more information at your fingertips, or a more compact view.
But Defense gurus will love PSF 2013, too! Choose your formation and coverage, assign individual blitzers, shift your line, key on flow or double-team their hot receiver. You want a shutout? You have to earn it!
You love stats and scouting? You got it! You can even view replays of all the key plays of any saved single game and EVERY SINGLE SEASON GAME! Go back and watch the highlights of that key game back in week two! Watch the winning drive as the home team converts a fourth down and comes from behind!
- With the scenario editor, create fun situations or just create short games
- set rules to Regular Season or Playoffs
- save as many games as you like
- Turn off animation for an even faster game, but still replay any play you want to see
- Play in clear skies, rain, or the snow (and turn the particles on or off)
- Manage the clock! Tell your players to try for the sidelines
- Randomness and real ratings make every game different! Dont get frustrated if you had too many penalties that game, or if your QB was off play a rematch!
Thousands of Offensive Variations
- twelve offensive formations
- seventeen base offensive plays
- change your ball carrier or primary receiver
- select different passing routes
- mix in playaction, maybe a hot receiver
- choose strong left or right
- Hold one or more backs or tight ends in to block if you expect a blitz, or send everyone out to attack zones!
Extensive Defensive Options
- six base formations (4-3, 3-4, Nickel, etc)
- shift or stunt your line
- focus on primarily defending run or pass
- change your coverage from Man to two-deep or three-deep zones
- change your keys, or double-team a receiver
- blitz any linebackers you choose
What's New in Version 2013.1319
updated teams from fans' suggestions
Fun Game, Bad AI
This is a really fun game with a great premise. Hours of great gameplay. My only complaint is that the AI tends to create a statistically disproportionate amount of interceptions, fumbles, penalties, and 50+ yard runs. This makes the game unbelievable. You will be playing a great, believable, close game, and then there will be two pick 6s in a row. I've also noticed glitches in the AI where a defensive player will run to the quarterback before the play starts and then when the ball is hiked he is immediately tackled. My biggest complaint is the constant (near every play) tripping of players. They just fall for no reason. Defensive players trip and miss tackles. Receivers trip and miss catches. And occasionally, a player will gain super speed and get a 50-70 yard run by going more than double the speed of the next fastest player only to slow to regular slow and get tackled. These glitches/errors can ruin gameplay sometimes.
My friends and I have been looking for a football strategy app like MSFL, Playmaker football, or the old board classic: NFL Football Strategy and this app comes close. The game is fairly addictive as is but we would like to see two enhancements:
1) create your own team - instead of creating teams to mirror actual NFL teams, have players start out with equal resource points and tell them craft the teams they want a la Playmaker. This is critical for proper league set up and balance.
2) change the orientation for the animations from left-right to up-down. This chance would allow the player to more easily "see" the play unfold - right now the players are too bunched up.
Really sweet game
Sweet game just wish you would add more playbooks like the Veer and other Option plays maybe even more trick plays and be able to design your own plays. Allow double passes and double reverse / triple. Add college teams be able to make your own team with different style of players, Running QBs Pocket Passing QBs , Speed backs , Power Backs etc. Add an option so your QB can choose the best WR to throw to at the moment. Great Game but could be beyond amazing if you added this stuff.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 23, 2014
- Version: 2013.1319
- Size: 46.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kerry Batts
- © Pro Strategy Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.