Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s mission is to provide in-depth, unbiased coverage of the pro wrestling
world with its team of award-winning writers, columnists, and photographers. Let PWI take you inside
dressing rooms around the world as we interview the top stars of WWE, TNA, Ring of Honor, and
many more. Your subscription includes our popular PWI 500, Female 50, and Year-End Awards issues!
Now our NEW mobile-optimized responsive digital edition, lets you:
• Bookmark and search articles across multiple issues
• Manipulate text size
• Adjust to day and night reading mode
• Collect and create your own special issues
• Share your favorite stories with your friends
Get access to PWI Digital, when and where you want it, long before the print edition goes on sale.
Download the Pro Wrestling Illustrated app for FREE. Then, sample a back issue using the preview
Choose one of two buying options:
• Single digital issue of Pro Wrestling Illustrated for $3.99
• Full year (6 digital issues) for $14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published
future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before
the end of the current subscription period. Autorenew can be changed at any time from your iTunes
account settings. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. No cancellation of
the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.
Updated for iOS 11.4
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app but need higher res photos
I’ve been a long time print subscriber and while nothing beats the experience of holding a magazine, I decided to buy a digital copy. The text is crisp clear, the images unfortunately are not. I have a 2017 iPad so it’s not my device. Also I do like the idea of linked videos in the articles, but most of the links don’t work or have been taken down. The ones that do work are terribly low quality uploads by random YouTubers. The articles are what I’m here for, and I hope they figure out how to upload higher images. I would love there to be an option for dual subscription (Print+Digital). Keep up the great work!
I have a brand new 2018 Ipad and I love the app when it does work, and I have a subscription, but I can’t even look at the latest issue since it won’t even load up it just opens then immediately crashes and closes
Everything's smooth and it makes access to my favorite magazine easier
- Zinio International S.L.
- 49.4 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright Pro Wrestling Illustrated 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated $14.99
- Dec-18 $3.99
- Dec-17 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.