ProCam 2 - Camera and Photo / Video Editor
By Samer Azzam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
40% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME
- Single Shot with Intelligent HDR feature
- Night Mode with timer option
- Anti-Shake with adjustable sensitivity (High / Medium / Low)
- Burst Mode with adjustable image quality (Full / VGA) and shot counter
- Sound Snap
- Face Detection with auto shooting option
- Big Button (Screen Shutter)
- Level Mode - iPhone 4S and later only
- Video with zoom, pause, ability to take stills, and audio meter
- 4K Ultra HD video - 3264x1836 upscaled to 3840x2160 - in-app purchase - iPhone 5S and later only
- Level Video - iPhone 4S and later only
- Slow motion video with 4 playback speed options - iPhone 5 and later only
- Time Lapse with the ability to add an audio track from iTunes music library
- Manual focus, exposure compensation, shutter speed, ISO, and white balance controls - iOS 8 and later only
- Full focus and exposure control (touch focus / touch exposure)
- Focus, exposure and white balance (WB) lock
- 17 live lenses: Vignette / White Vignette / Fisheye / Tilt Shift / Macro / Tiny Planet / Wormhole / Split / Kaleidoscope I, II, III, IV, V / Ripple / Striped / Hatched / Halftone - iPhone 4S and later only
- 50 expertly crafted live filters - iPhone 4S and later only
- Adjustable image resolution (Full / High / Medium / Low)
- Adjustable aspect ratio (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1)
- Adjustable JPEG compression quality (100% / 90% / 80%)
- Lossless TIFF format - iPhone 4S and later only
- Manual shutter speed/exposure time control (1/8 sec / 1/4 sec / 1/2 sec / 1 sec)
- Video pause/resume functionality
- Adjustable video resolution (Full HD: 1080p / HD:720p / VGA: 640x480 / Low:480x360)
- Adjustable video frame rate (30 fps / 24 fps / 15 fps / 5 fps)
- User defined video frame rate (1-30 fps)
- Still photo capture during video recording
- Realtime video stabilization (can be turned ON/OFF)
- Video disk space counter
- Time lapse video resolution (Full HD: 1080p / HD:720p / VGA: 640x480 / Low:480x360)
- True slow motion video mode with 4 playback speeds (Max fps / 30 fps / 24 fps / 15 fps)
- 6x digital zoom
- Realtime 6x digital video zoom
- Video audio meter (Avg. / Peak signal levels)
- Geo location tagging
- Alignment grids (Thirds / Trisec / Golden / Horizon)
- Front / Back camera support
- Photo date stamp
- Photo time stamp
- Photo location stamp
- Photo Copyright stamp
- Video / time lapse date stamp
- Video / time lapse location stamp
- Video / time lapse Copyright stamp
- Time lapse audio track from iTunes music library
- Flash settings (Auto / On / Off / Torch)
- Front camera flash
- Quick launch notification
- snappgrip support
PHOTO / VIDEO EDITOR & PHOTO EDITING EXTENSION
- Nondestructive editing - all edits, including cropping, are completely amendable / reversible
- 50 expertly crafted
- 17 lenses: Vignette / White Vignette / Fisheye / Tilt Shift / Macro / Tiny Planet / Wormhole / Split / Kaleidoscope I, II, III, IV, V / Ripple / Striped / Hatched / Halftone
- 19 comprehensive adjustment tools
- Trimming, cropping, rotating, mirroring, straightening, and perspective correction
- Extremely accurate timeline with the ability to review videos frame by frame
- Ability to add background music
- Volume control for both original recording and background music
- Ability to extract still frames out of videos
- High resolution video support up to 4K (3840x2160)
- iPhone 4S and later only
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website procamapp.com.
What's New in Version 5.1
◉ Added 60 FPS 1080p video, accessed under the VIDEO tab in the SET menu - iPhone 6 / 6 Plus only.
◉ Added video framing guides, accessed under the VIDEO tab in the SET menu.
◉ Added a Favorites filters category. You can now select your favorite filters by tapping the star button.
◉ Unlocked the Open in Another App menu in the 4K Video album. You can now directly export your videos to any cloud storage service or to an external storage device.
P.S. If you're enjoying ProCam 2, please take a minute to leave a positive review on the App Store. If you've previously left a review, we'd appreciate it if you would repost it as reviews are reset with every update. Thanks for your support!
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future updates? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website procamapp.com.
.. with an abundance of features. I have a lot of photo apps I really like but mostly because they have a lot of interesting effects, filters, and other tools that allow me to manipulate a photo to get the results I am after. I really like this app because there is just a real obvious love of photography that comes with it. There are also really great tutorials that I can actually grasp as a non photographer that allow me to enjoy the camera as one would use an actual camera. On top of this the app does come standard with a lot of filters and cool lens effects, ability to choose quality of shot plus, I really enjoy the photography featured in the ProCam community. I also have the version for the iPad which is also great and both are my camera of choice now when snapping pics.*Huge update to an already awesome app; I'm amazed at the amount of time and updates are devoted to this and the iPad app :)*
Speaking of updates I think this has to be the most feature packed and easiest to use photo app, hands down. So yes, there is video and ability to edit as well. awesome!
Nice app but 4K video quality is not good
Overall this app is good, the manual camera controls work very nicely. But the 4K video is disappointing. Even when I am in the direct sunlight the 4K video on my 6 Plus is incredible grainy. I don't even think it's noise, just grain from the upscaling. Given, I'm watching it in native resolution on my 4K monitor. Sure that grain might not be as noticeable even on a 1080p TV but then what the hell is the point of shooting 4K video. This app does what it says, upscales the iPhone's existing camera images up to 4K resolution. I didn't expect my iPhone to turn into a Blackmagic but thought the developers may have done something a little more impressive than just upscaling. If you downscaled the 4K footage to 1080p it would probably look even worse than just shooting straight on 1080p.
Fantastic Camera App
If you are wanting a photo app that allows greater control, I definitely recommend ProCam. The app allows setting additional camera parameters, enhanced filters, and overall ability to take some great pictures from your iPhone. I got the app when it was the app of the week, although would highly suggest downloading this app if you want to take your pictures to the next level.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 37.7 MB
- Languages: Arabic, En, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Samer Azzam
- © Majed Azzam
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 4K Ultra HD Video$4.99
- The Urban Collection$0.99