Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** Price drop to celebrate ProCamera 7 for iOS 7! *****
***** SHOOT LIKE A PRO! *****
***** OPTIMIZED FOR IPAD MINI AND IPAD 2, 3 & 4 *****
ProCamera HD lets you get the most out of your iPad camera! For photos and videos!
“At Last, A Proper Photo App For an iPad” – Cult of Mac
“ProCamera HD has launched, bringing the versatile and powerful camera app from iPhone to iPad” - TUAW
ProCamera (for iPhone) is the most professional full-featured camera app. It has gotten numerous awards and is loved by over a million users. ProCamera HD (for iPad) inherited ProCamera’s professional capabilities and ease of use but added several new and unique features.
The iPad is an essential travel companion, especially when it comes to taking videos and photos. With the built-in iPad 5-megapixel camera you can take high-resolution photos and 1080p HD video (720p HD video on iPad 2). The new ProCamera HD app takes pictures and videos better and faster, and helps you get more out of your images with the expert mode and other tools! The SnapTrigger is perfectly adapted to the iPad: You decide where the control bar is located on the screen; this allows you to take photos and videos your way. The new internal library Lightbox allows you to delete, share, and export multiple photos and videos easily.
***** Main features (camera & video):
* SnapTrigger (patent pending): Movable control bar to fit your style
* Lightbox: Internal library, allows easy deleting, sharing, and exporting of multiple photos and videos
* VideoSnapshots: Take photos WHILE recording a video or in video mode
* Expert Mode 2.0 (patent pending): Enables precise control of exposure, focus and white balance. The new expert mode also enables locking and unlocking focus and/or exposure manually and independently.
* Videozoom: Video recording with high-quality 6x zoom
* Full control over focus adjustment while recording video (either manually in expert mode or automatically with continuous focus mode ON or OFF).
* RapidFire mode and Sport mode: Both combined enables ultra-fast continuous burst shots
* Anti-shake image stabilizer
* Advanced geotagging (full EXIF data with compass direction)
* Self-timer and smart trigger (details on our website)
* Library / Album optimization
* Full support for PhotoStream (live updates)
* Unified exposure and focus control with ProCamera for iPhone
* Copy to clipboard of photos (in Album)
* Double-Tap to activate Auto-Mode
* Fullscreen Trigger
* Other highlights: QuickFlick Album, Datestamp, virtual horizon, alignment grids, maps view, detailed EXIF data display and many others
***** Support for Social Networks:
* Sharing has never been easier. Upload your photos to Facebook, Twitter, flickr, and DropBox - individually or in bulk! Email sharing with multiple photos is also possible. New and unique in ProCamera HD is video sharing to DropBox in full resolution.
* Instagram sharing (with SquarePrepare to share square, portrait and landscape photos on Instagram)
ProCamera HD, together with ProCamera, will cover all your photography needs with iDevices.
ProCamera HD is compatible with all iPad models that have a camera. Control over focus works with all devices except the iPad 2, which has a fixed-focus camera.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
***** iOS 6 REQUIRES ACCESS TO CAMERA ROLL TO BE GRANTED. PLEASE GO TO SETTINGS --> PRIVACY --> PHOTOS --> TURN ProCamera ON ( iOS 5 requires: iOS Settings -> Location Services ON) *****
There might be hope. :)
Update: I submitted this note to the support team and I got feed back. These changes may or may not accrue but at least they got back to me and explained a few things. I really do hope the dev team takes this note into consideration and as I noted before I'm willing to pay again and more if this app includes all these features. Thanks again!
I Own the iPad and the iPhone version so I paid for both and I can tell you right now that they are not the same. The iPad version doesn't have the histogram or ISO levels and the iPhone doesn't split selection between focus and exposure. I don't want a refund I just want it to be one noted that they don't include the same features and two that they should be fixed to have the same features. It's the same app is it not?
P.S. Keep the split exposure and focus, it works better then the iPhone version. The Histogram and ISO should be displayed on both iPhone and iPad versions. If you guys could add ISO control and Exposure Lock EV lock not fixed on an object/location changing but rather metering with exposure control/lock that would be fantastic. I don't expect shutter speed and aperture. Don't think the iPad/iPhone camera sensors are capable but if they are I would pay up to $15 to for full manual controls Dslr style withe the ios simplicity. I will fix rating after you fix the original problems noted.
Excited about HD version, but disappointed by lack of editing
I have been a long time user of the iPhone version of ProCamera, so I was thrilled to find the iPad "HD" version. Sadly I was very disappointed to find that the very cool image editing features in the iPhone version did not make it to the iPad version.
Ironically, you have very convenient access to the Camera Roll and all the Albums stored on the iPad, but there is nothng you can do with them except share them, "as-is".
Hopefully a future update will add editing tools and features like Pro FX and Pro Lab. These are essential, in my opinion, since the iPad is a very capable editing platform. If you consider the iPad2 with a pretty lame camera, the great camera features of this app are really wasted.
A Pleasure To Work With
This app works wonderfully on the iPad 4. The Expert Mode allows experimentation with different exposures. The Lightbox is wonderful for working with several files at once. Sharing is a breeze, with a nice interface. The stabilizing function allows for high quality, hand held shots at very slow shutter speeds - amazed at how clear the shots were at 1/15th of a second! Same function makes for very smooth video recording. I am very impressed with the app and look forward to experimenting with more of the features.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 20, 2012
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Cocologics GmbH
- © 2012 Cocologics GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, and iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular.