Learn about valve components, designs, actuators and applications!
This app includes detailed information about the ball, butterfly, check, diaphragm, gate, globe, needle, pinch, plug, relief and safety valves! The app also includes information relating to the four different types of main valve actuator (electric, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic).
Each valve and actuator includes:
• A written article discussing its construction, applications, advantages and disadvantages.
• A cross-sectional image to expose its internal workings.
• A 3D animation showing how it works.
• A video lesson/tutorial explaining how it works.
If you have ever wondered:
• Why do we need so many different valve types?
• What kind of valve is correct for x,y,z application?
• What are the pros and cons of each valve type?
• Why do valves have weird names i.e. butterfly valve?
Then this App will help you answer all these questions and many many more!
The App is designed to take you from zero to hero concerning valve knowledge and is 100% free with NO annoying adverts!
After using this app you will be able to:
• Identify and name valve components.
• Identify common valve types.
• Identify common valve actuators.
• Know the characteristics and applications of different valve types.
• Choose a suitable valve for any application.
• And much much more!
So what are you waiting for?
- Jonathan Russell
- 3.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © saVRee UG 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.