By ProcessMaker Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use out-of-the-box ready template workflows such as expense reports, purchase requests, IT requests, help desk requests, access requests, and leave requests, or build your own custom process apps with the open source ProcessMaker process designer. Run workflows seamlessly across mobile and desktop ProcessMaker apps.
1. Build – Download the desktop version or use the web version of ProcessMaker to create custom process maps, responsive HTML5 forms, and other workflow components. Connect your process to your systems via the REST API. Deploy your processes to the run-time workflow engine.
2. Run – Start processes and manage your task inbox from the mobile or desktop app. Fill out forms in both online and off-line mode. Use mobile controls such as finger signatures, Barcodes, photos, audio, video, and geo tags.
3. Report – In the desktop or web version you can build custom dashboards and reports for managers and employees to help them better manage their workload.
4. Optimize – Study performance metrics and use information learned to improve your processes on the desktop app.
Works with ProcessMaker 3.X
IMPORTANT: doesn't work with versions 2.X
What's New in Version 1.2.1
New Features and Improvements:
* Added right-to-left language support
* Added Arabic language support
* Image control can be linked to an input document
* Email links can be opened in ProcessMaker Mobile
* New options in the Image control to enable input from the camera and/or gallery
* Labels fixed
* App no longer crashes when the gallery is opened in iOS 10
* Spaces now supported in the login form
* File extension now works in the Multiple File Control
* Case numbers now displayed in notifications
* Register option in the app is not working
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 17, 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 34.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: ProcessMaker Inc
- Copyright © 2000-2016 ProcessMaker Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.