Proclaim Messenger = Video Email + Photos
Create video messages with synchronized photo content on the fly and send to your contacts with ease! Record compelling messages that you can easily distribute via email, Facebook, Twitter or other communication channels! Video is the best way to tell your story.
- Create and send video messages with or without slide content
- Record content along with your video for one synchronized video message
- Easily create your content playlist from your device’s camera roll
- Send video messages via email as html or text
- Post video messages to Facebook walls, groups and pages and Twitter timelines
- View complete video messages (video and slides) on mobile devices
- User changeable viewer page layouts. Layouts include small video with large slides, large video with small slides, full screen video and full screen slides.
- Send multiple emails and Twitter posts using the same message with ease. Subject and message text is retained, but can be easily changed with each new send or post.
- Receive instant notification when your message is watched
- Live video streaming capability. Can view both the video and synchronized slide pushes.
- Live audio streaming capability
- Saved signature feature in the email component
- Searchable contacts
Improved support for animated slides.
Ratings and Reviews
Is this a stealth app?
If there were any way to rate this lower than one star, I would. If I didn't strongly suspect that it's just screwed up, I'd probably think there's a scam going on. It's the worst app I've ever had. First, there's no guidance (user guide). You have to try to figure it out yourself. Next, on the iPhone app, there's no button to start recording, or use the recording. There's just nothing. Although those are present on the iPad app, every time I've actually tried to send a video message, the message didn't arrive to the addressee. This should be killed. It should never have been allowed to be sold. It's a great idea, but full of bugs.
It is the best live H.264 stream app in the industry.
It is the best H.264 live streaming app.
It is also able to play on demand videos with synced image slide. Record video messages and send to your contacts. Once the message is watched, you get the notice right away. It is so cool.
The keyboard will not show up when I try to register, so I cannot even use the app. Wish I could fix it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.