By Michael Markert
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
No more project setups and HTML boiler-plate code: with Procoding you are ready to sketch out your ideas!
The document window helps you concentrate on what's important:
1. Your code. Procoding's code editor has been developed with great care and comes with some exciting new editor features. The live JSHint Syntax Checker is a unique feature and helps find and fix errors during typing. The editor also provides autocompletion, clickable colors, slidable numbers, and many more features…
2. The preview. No need to save and switch windows: Just code and see the result.
3. The reference. Right next to your editor. Drag and drop to insert syntax snippets or use the autocompletion feature.
4. Adding Resources. No more file juggling and path searching. Drag your files onto the resource manager pane and Procoding automatically adds the files to the document, creates and inserts the relevant HTML elements and sets up a variable based on the filename. For example:
· add any image as resource. Then drag the resource in the editor to get the code snippet.
· Full-featured code editor that includes syntax highlighting, autocompletion, expression evaluator, color selector (click on color values), number slider (drag to change numbers), find & replace, and stylish themes
· iCloud keeps your sketches in sync across devices; Procoding Mobile for iPad and iPhone is available as an optional, separate download from the AppStore
· Automatic Live Preview
· Export as HTML5 stand-alone project folder and run your sketches on any modern web browser without Procoding
· PDE and JS File import/export
· Save screenshots
· Integrated webkit console and (for HTML5 projects) a JSHint live syntax checker to find and fix errors as you type
· Supports Autosave and Versions
· Comes with exciting demo sketches, e.g. showing how to use multitouch, geolocation and many others
Supports processing.js* and processing-mobile.js
· No external processing libraries
· P3D (WebGL) is supported by Procoding, but not by Procoding Mobile
· Modified processing.js source code and additional reference documentation available on github.com/audiocommander/processing-js
What's New in Version 3.2
- New Icon Design
- D3.js support
- HTML5 template (without canvas element, scrollable …)
Improvements & Bugfixes
- Now printing tabs
- Preference option to disable retina
- Improved inline SVG resources
- Updated to Procoding.js 0.3.1