Procore Construction Management Software
By Procore Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The power of Procore’s cloud-based construction project management software on your iPhone and iPad.
"This is our favorite construction app."
Procore users can access their projects to create, manage and share project data remotely. All information in Procore for iPhone and iPad instantly syncs with Procore’s web application.
Procore manages drawings, documents, photos, RFIs, daily logs, submittals, punch lists, project contact directories, timecards and more!
FREE for all registered users.
---------------------------- FEATURES ----------------------------
With Procore for iPhone and iPad you can:
- Access your construction projects from anywhere
- Work offline - Procore synchronizes your work when you’re back online
- Manage RFIs, submittals and change orders as soon as they require attention
- Mark up drawings and attach punch items, sketches and RFIs to drawings
- Create, manage and close punch list items, with photos
- Add daily log entries
- Take meeting minutes from the field
- Access your project schedule
- Dictate notes to punch list and daily log items
- Capture, view and share project photos with automatic timestamps
- Log timecard entries from the field
- Access project contacts without adding data to your phone’s address book
- Share project contacts via email
- Protect and backup project data on Procore’s secure servers
-------------------- WHAT OUR USERS SAY --------------------------
"This app is even cooler than Procore's web tool."
"Fantastic app that ties in flawlessly to the web based project management. Great job guys!"
"We use Procore for our jobs and this app makes it easy to take the Procore web program with us."
"This app works -- it is easy to use, like Procore."
What's New in Version 4.11
* View Commitments tool
* View Project Roles and Project Address under the Info tab
* Minor user interface enhancements and bug fixes
Unless you're an administrator of a job, you can't use the app to change the status of a task such as a punch list item. Administrators can see an edit button on punch list items, but users do not. When I attempt to make an issue "resolved", I can't change a thing.
You can log into the Procore site with a web browser and make the changes, but on a mobile device the site is so unstable it makes it very difficult to do so.
Procore automatically emails every morning at 4am with a list of "overdue punch list items" that aren't due yet.
When you tap on "information", and "settings", the app crashes.
There is no "help" button on the app to aid users who are unfamiliar with the app. Clicking on "app support" in the App Store sends you to Procore's website, which is counterproductive.
This looks like a classic case of a great idea with a lot of promise that falls on its face with a lack of bug fixes and maintenance.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 14, 2015
- Version: 4.11
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Procore Technologies
- © 2013-2015 Procore Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.