Procore Construction Management Software
By Procore Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The power of Procore’s cloud-based construction project management software on your iPhone and iPad.
"This is our favorite construction app."
Procore users can access their projects to create, manage and share project data remotely. All information in Procore for iPhone and iPad instantly syncs with Procore’s web application.
Procore manages drawings, documents, photos, RFIs, daily logs, submittals, punch lists, project contact directories, timecards and more!
FREE for all registered users.
---------------------------- FEATURES ----------------------------
With Procore for iPhone and iPad you can:
- Access your construction projects from anywhere
- Work offline - Procore synchronizes your work when you’re back online
- Manage RFIs, submittals and change orders as soon as they require attention
- Mark up drawings and attach punch items, sketches and RFIs to drawings
- Create, manage and close punch list items, with photos
- Add daily log entries
- Take meeting minutes from the field
- Access your project schedule
- Dictate notes to punch list and daily log items
- Capture, view and share project photos with automatic timestamps
- Log timecard entries from the field
- Access project contacts without adding data to your phone’s address book
- Share project contacts via email
- Protect and backup project data on Procore’s secure servers
-------------------- WHAT OUR USERS SAY --------------------------
"This app is even cooler than Procore's web tool."
"Fantastic app that ties in flawlessly to the web based project management. Great job guys!"
"We use Procore for our jobs and this app makes it easy to take the Procore web program with us."
"This app works -- it is easy to use, like Procore."
What's New in Version 5.7
Here’s your mobile RX.
Logging. It’s not just for lumberjacks.
We know you make a lot of calls during the day. We know you’re supposed to log those calls. We also know you’re not always going to do that, so we’ll do it for you. Now, when you call someone by tapping their number in the Directory we’ll automatically fill in the info from the Directory in the Call Log.
The next cool thing...
When you’re performing an inspection you can now create an Observation right from the Inspections tool. It’s not as cool as telepathy, but give us time.
We now show you the reason for a change in a Change Event. It’s pretty important to know why something changed, especially if it’s an event. Like, what if it was the date of a Taylor Swift concert? You’d want to know why the event date changed. No? You’re right. Wrong type of event. But you get the gist, right?
We value commitments
You want to know what you’re committed to and for how much. We get it, It’s important we show that. Commitments will now show you the value of the contract and change order.
Oops. We fixed these:
Sometimes, with very large drawing files the app would crash. Not cool. We’re sorry that happened. We fixed it and it shouldn’t do that anymore.
We were showing some photos zoomed in when we weren’t supposed to. Awkward. We fixed that too.
You use other apps to mark up your drawings. (We know that and try not to take it personally.) We weren’t showing annotations from those other apps. That wasn’t out of spite. We’ll show them to you again.
Last but not least, we’re here for you.
You can now reach our friendly support staff via email from the app. Support is included with Procore and they’re really quick to respond. Just go to Settings (the gear in the upper right of the Project List) and tap Contact Support. Or you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 26, 2016
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 60.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Procore Technologies
- © 2013-2015 Procore Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.