Procraster - Tasks, Stats & Self-Help
By Simen Solbakken
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
60% off until next update!
- Optimised for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad Landscape Mode
- Apply for beta: procrasterapp.com/beta
Procraster’s aim is to make you more productive through: • Guiding you to overcome blocks to action • Procraster Cloud • Procraster QuickTask • Manage tasks, projects and Areas of Responsibility • Track your time usage through charts.
Only on the App Store
- Optimised for both iPhone and iPad
Featured blocks to action:
- My task is too big
- I don’t know where to start
- I’ve made a mistake
- I have to finish
- I have to be perfect
- GTD® compatible
- Organise by tags and Areas of Responsibility
- Set due and start date with reminders
- Advanced recurring tasks and projects with relative due dates
- Delegate to your contacts
- Change status: active/paused/completed/dropped
- Add notes
- Sequential and parallel projects
- Task and project search
- Instant Cloud Sync (you never have to click sync)
- Sync tasks, projects, stats, areas of responsibility, tags, and rewards with unlimited devices
- No monthly fees
- Procraster helps you quickly choose a task to start on
- Algorithm ranks all tasks based on several criteria
- If you have time left, before leaving let Procraster pick a task for you!
- Integrated with Procraster’s tasks and projects
- Set session and break time
- Define rewards to motivate yourself
- Timer Mode: Get motivated to finish your session
- Stopwatch Mode: Flexible time tracking
- Calendar Integration: Visualise your productive time
- Generate beautiful charts
- Show stats by project, task or area of responsibility
- Compare stats between projects, tasks or Areas of Responsibility
- Customise chart appearance: area, column or line chart
- Get stats by preferred perspective: days, weeks, months or years
- Save or share your charts
Backup and Restore:
- Backup to your Dropbox® account
- Automatic Backup once a day
“[Procraster is] a uniquely innovative approach to help you stop procrastinating today!” – appPicker
“Procraster will be the best motivation for you to complete projects” – Business Insider
“Procraster isn't a task list app, it's a project completion app that helps you break down and complete projects in a logical and realistic way that minimises stress” – iMore
“Now you can get your huge projects done in a reasonable way to get all of that stress off your shoulders” – MacMurmur
“Procraster is a very unique approach to managing your necessary tasks that you keep putting off” – AppAdvice
What's New in Version 1.3
- Optimised for both iPhone and iPad
- Stopwatch Mode: A more flexible Timer
- Calendar Integration: Option to add session duration to calendar event
- Other minor UI changes
- Fixed bug related to Start Week On settings
- Tasks in the Someday list disappeared when the status was changed to Active
- Creating tasks/projects with apostrophe in the title failed
- Other minor bug fixes
Best anti-procrastination app!
This is by far the best "real world" procrastination app out there. It guides you through simple process to setup Projects and Task with a real approach to addressing why we are procrastinating in the first place. It then gently guides you to overcoming the cause by focusing on a single task using a in-app timer and a reward for "spending time" on that task not necessarily finishing it all at once. It then charts your daily "productive time" and if you wish will actually post it within you calendar so you can visualize all of your completed "productive time" segments within the context of your other calendar items. After a couple of days I could visually see how I was wasting time. The app truly caused me to FOCUS on One Project and commit time to One task. I found myself wanting to increase my Productive Time chart and fill my calendar with Productive Time entries.
The developer Simen has been incredibly responsive (almost immediate response to email) to feature additions. I asked for a feature and there it was within a couple of days in the next update. An upcoming update will include other request I've asked for.
If you want to tackle your procrastination you MUST give this app a try, there is no doubt Simen will continue to improve the functionality of this app and help all of us procrastinators Get Things Done!
Star Awaiting Discovery
This is an original, clever, and encouraging productivity app. The tools packaged in it to additionally inspire progress are helpful and worth using - an X factor. But even if procrastinating is not a major issue for someone, this app has most all of the other desired basics and comparable bells and whistles of better known productivity apps like Wunderlist, Omni, Gtasks, Clear, or you name it. With an intelligent and visually intuitive feel, this app is sharp and ingenious. Props to all involved. I enjoy the experience of using it, and the price is right (no offense to the higher-priced apps out there benefiting from the illusion that high price and worth go hand in hand). Also appreciate that there aren't repeating costs or upsells lurking. Well done, very well done!
I don't often spend money on apps but I did and I'm glad I did
I was listening to a podcast about mental margin. You have too much you are worried about. How do you solve it? Write it out. This app helped me do just that. But also being able to delegate, assign dates, create tasks, turn tasks into projects organize and more. I'm not a organized person, so this is like a secretary or boss for me. What should I work on? Well just ask procrastor. What's next? Just look at the app. New responsibility? Add it. Big task? Change it to a project. It's great. Worth the little investment for the time and mental margin I now have not having to remember papers or responsibilities.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 16, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Simen Solbakken
- © 2013-2015 Simen Sørbøe Solbakken
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.