Procreate – Sketch, paint, create.
By Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential – Procreate is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for a mobile device. This complete artist’s toolbox helps you create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate features ground-breaking canvas resolution, 128 incredible brushes, advanced layer system and is powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine on iOS.
Create a canvas and start painting with any of Procreate’s exclusive dual-texture brushes. Use the immediately responsive smudge tool to perfectly blend color with any brush in your library. With Procreate’s incredibly high-resolution canvases you can print your artwork at massive sizes. Experience the revolutionary selection, transform, and perspective tools built exclusively for multitouch and finish your illustration with stunning cinema-quality effects. Procreate’s powerful and intuitive interface always puts your art in focus.
With a deep range of professional quality features, Procreate has all the power a creative needs.
• Feature Highlights
- Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Over Ultra High Definition canvases, up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9"
- Ultra High Definition canvases up to 8192 x 4096px for iPad Air 2
- Powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- 64-bit color
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimized for iPad’s multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
- Share to any connected cloud storage or social media service
- Advanced Quick Menu for rapid interface interaction
- Localization for 15 languages
• Breakthrough Brushes:
- Packed with 128 beautifully made brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- 35 customizable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize your brushes into your own custom sets
- Import custom brushes and export your own
• Streamlined Interface Designed for iPad:
- Intuitive interface layout enhances your workflow
- Efficient gesture controls built specifically for multitouch
- Procreate’s Gallery keeps your artworks organized
- Delete, duplicate and share with a swipe and a tap
- Light Interface especially made for bright conditions
• Color Without Compromise:
- Stunning 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
- Exact ColorDrop fills with Reference Layers that won’t damage your line work
- Input RGB or hex values for exact color matching
• Dramatic Finishing Effects:
- GPU accelerated for optimum speed
- Perspective Blur (exclusive to Procreate)
- Gaussian and Motion Blurs
- Sharpen and add Noise
- Hue, Saturation, Brightness
- Color Balance, Image Curves, Recolor
• Relive your Creative Journey with Instant Replay:
- Watch artwork come to life as Procreate repaints every stroke in stunning 4K resolution
• Sharing and Workflow Integration:
- Export artwork from the canvas, or simply swipe to export or select artwork in the Gallery
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Print directly from Procreate with AirPrint
- Export to or import from any cloud service extension
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
What's New in Version 3.1.4
Sorry. We accidentally hit re-dial. Since we've got you though, we had to fix Quickline.
Best App Ever, but here's a suggestion.
This app is the #1 app for Artist to use,and it has so much more potential. If, possibly in a future update, the option to make and create animations were added would increase popularity and purchase of the app, as well as opening up a new door for artist everywhere considering there are very few good animation apps. If the option to make animations is added into the app that would be the greatest thing ever! Other than that this is a spectacular app and I love all its glorious features.
I had been looking for something that combines my favorite elements of not filling up my entire screen with tons of options so I can barely have any work space on my screen.( I have a iPad mini ) and having lots of options. In Procreate there are so many options but with a clean screen. Although it's almost like their secretly hidden, which I kinda like for the clean screen. You just have to get used to it
One of the best
First, read the manual to understand how this thing works. Like wow, I missed a few tips and tricks.
Support is very quick on the forums. If you run into any problems, check there first.
There are some things that I wish was better. Like floating color wheel like in Photoshop. I almost never use palette so the swatches bar just take up space if floating color wheel becomes a thing. Not sure if I can disable or hide that but oh well. RGB sliders would be great. I think they are considering it so just have to wait. Clipping masks would be very great but it has been floating in suggestions for a while so...
Anyway, this is a very good app that can easily replace photoshop if you do not need liquify or a more precise transforming tool.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 07, 2016
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- © Savage Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Early Access 2015$1.99