Procreate – Sketch, paint, create.
By Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential – Procreate is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for a mobile device. This complete artist’s toolbox helps you create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate features ground-breaking canvas resolution, 128 incredible brushes, advanced layer system and is powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine on iOS.
Create a canvas and start painting with any of Procreate’s exclusive dual-texture brushes. Use the immediately responsive smudge tool to perfectly blend colour with any brush in your library. With Procreate’s incredibly high-resolution canvases you can print your artwork at massive sizes. Experience the revolutionary selection, transform, and perspective tools built exclusively for multitouch and finish your illustration with stunning cinema-quality effects. Procreate’s powerful and intuitive interface always puts your art in focus.
With a deep range of professional quality features, Procreate has all the power a creative needs.
• Feature Highlights
- Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases, up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9"
- Powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Stunning 64-bit color
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimized for iPad’s multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Advanced Quick Menu for rapid interface interaction
• Breakthrough Brushes:
- Packed with 128 beautifully made brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- 35 customizable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize your brushes into your own custom sets
- Import custom brushes and export your own
• Advanced Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 17 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color Without Compromise:
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
- Exact ColorDrop fills with Reference Layers that won’t damage your line work
- Input RGB or hex values for exact color matching
• Dramatic Finishing Effects:
- GPU accelerated for optimum speed
- Perspective Blur (exclusive to Procreate)
- Gaussian and Motion Blurs
- Sharpen and add Noise
- Hue, Saturation, Brightness
- Color Balance, Image Curves, Recolor
• Groundbreaking Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate’s time-lapse replay
- Broadcast your process live with your favorite streaming service
- Record everything in real time and share it to any connected service
• Sharing and Workflow Integration:
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
What's New in Version 3.2.3
This update fixes a crash for users running older versions of iOS 10. If you hadn't updated yet: welcome to our smallest update ever!
Jam packed with a single feature: this release is fully optimized for the new iPad Pro's ProMotion technology with a refresh rate of 120Hz. Procreate feels blazingly fast and silky smooth.
Because we love you even if you don't have a new iPad Pro, we've also included improvements for Adonit users, and support for the Wacom Bamboo Sketch and new Wacom Bamboo Fineline.
Though this update is little, keep your eyes peeled over the coming weeks. We've got a very special release coming in the Fall, and we'll be telling you all about it very soon.
Fixed and perfect
So I couldn't open the app for a while but it turns out I just needed to give it a minute for the update to sink in, if that even makes sense. Anyways, it's up and running, all my work is saved and I couldn't be more grateful for the professional and optimistic response/solution the makers gave me. Still not entirely sure what happened but I am back on track with Procreate and couldn't be happier -- thank you!
Update your iPad, Bluetooth keyboard
One of my fave drawing apps, love it. Lots of people are complaining about crashes, but I've had no such issue. UPADTE YOUR IPAD.
My only small gripe is: a Bluetooth keyboard that was purchased before I owned an iPad Pro unfortunately lacks a command key. This makes it impossible for me to use certain shortcut commands. I'd love if you could integrate the CTRL key into the shortcuts or perhaps allow us to remap keystrokes
The absolute best!!
Im not one to write reviews unless its an app that really deserves it. As a proud new owner of an apple pencil, all I can say is how amazing the app is. Every tool is so easy to understand, unlike other drawing apps that have so much happening in one page that it gets overwhelming.. But this.. and plus, this is one that doesnt require a subscription. Perfect score all around. Thanks for this. 👌
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 09, 2017
- Version: 3.2.3
- Size: 134 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- © Savage Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Early Access 2015$1.99