By Tension Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Product Builder allows to create packages ready to be transmitted using the Application Loader (by Apple and included with the Developer tools) to the Mac App Store.
It is an indispensable tool for any App Store developer.
Allows to correctly submit applications with a spaces inside the application name
Can optional check for MASReceipt inside the app to avoid creating from an already authenticated app
Can optionally add the app release number to the package (to avoid submit old packages in the submission phase)
It makes the repetitive creation of packages a pleasure and avoid errors creating and submitting to the App Store!
After inserting the correct setup one time only, to create a package you just need to:
1) Launch Product Builder and drag the application to submit from the finder to the Product Builder window.
2) confirm via open dialog destination and source folder (a sandbox requirement)
• Creates via Drag and Drop a package with the application signed with your signature.
• Handles correctly applications with spaces in the name, example: 'Product Builder'
• Put the created Package near the original app or in a preference selectable via preferences
• Auto-creates a package without spaces in the name ready to be correctly submitted to the App Store
• Optionally includes release string in the package name to avoid confusion on your Hard Disk between successive releases and during submission to the store
• Correctly handles submission of sandboxed app with signed entitlements inside
• Check if you are building using an already MAS authenticated app to avoid this kind of mistake
• Full diagnostic of the package creation in a log area
• PDF User Guide included
Money back if you don't like the application.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Improved layout
- Improved engine
- Bug fix
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Feb 17, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tension Software s.a.s.
- © 2011-2014 Tension Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor