Product Hunt - the best new products, every day
By Product Hunt Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Product Hunt brings you the best new products, every day.
* As seen on TechCrunch, Mashable, The Verge, Bloomberg, MSNBC, & Fox Business.
* Featured by Apple in the U.S. App Store and Best New Apps.
Product Hunt is a place to share and geek out about the latest mobile apps, websites, hardware projects, and technology.
- Check out the latest, trending products
- Submit and vote for your favorite products
- Be the first to tell your friends about hot, new products
- Follow discussions and Q&A's with the makers
- See what other's are hunting
Join the Hunt and drop us a note at email@example.com any time. :)
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Hey, friends! Here’s what’s new:
- Today Widget - Get a peak of what’s trending on Product Hunt in your Notification Center
- Scroll to the Top - Jump to the top of the day’s top hunts in just a tap
- Scroll Smoooothly - Scrolling is more buttery smooth
- Bugs Squashed - We fixed the last of the bugs (we swear… they’re all gone)
Previous releases notes (2.2.0):
- Push Notifications - Get notified of replies to your comments, posts from your friends, and trending product launches.
- Easier Search - No more awkward thumb stretching. Search is now easily accessible in the bottom bar. You’re welcome, thumb.
- Trending Search Queries - See what people are searching for.
- Makers, ftw - Product makers are now highlighted on the home feed and product views.
- Exclusives - Occasionally makers offer early access or discounts at launch. Look for the gold stars.
- Comment Images - Images are now viewable in the comments (GIFs supported, of course).
We also squashed some bugs, made a few design improvements, and other miscellaneous changes. As always, send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter at @ProductHunt.
Not sure what to think
Although the things on the app seem to be pretty handy, it's seems pretty barren. I don't know how many people actively use the app, but I don't think it's a lot. Besides that, the UI is pretty bland and you can only sign up with Twitter. Needs some work.
Product Hunt is a daily visit for me, and the app is as simple and no-fuss as the web client.
Can't Sign In
Sign in requires Twitter account. Even if you have a Twitter account and Product Hunt is allowed to use it, it still doesn't take.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 15, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 19.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PRODUCT HUNT, INC.
- © 2014 Product Hunt Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.