Productive - Habit Tracker & Goals Reminder
By Apalon Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Productive is a free and easy-to-use tool that helps you build a routine of positive, life changing habits. Set personal goals, track your progress, and motivate yourself to achieve new heights!
What can you do with the Productive app?
- Plan your habits with an easy-to-use interface
- Schedule habits for any time of the day
- Set smart reminders for each time of the day
- Stay on track with useful feedback
Why should you download the Productive app?
The clear and beautiful interface is intuitive and easy to use and will help you stay focused and determined to build new habits and reach new goals.
The app is fully customizable - you can name your habit, choose a unique icon and even pick its color.
Track your habits and analyze progress - build motivating chains of completed habits and perfect days. The longer your chain of completed habits, the more likely you will keep the streak going.
Smart reminders give a summary of what's scheduled for each part of the day.
Subscribe to Premium for even more great features to boost your personal productivity:
- Unlimited number of habits
- Improved reminders for individual habits
- Motivating stats for each habit
- Habit trends with week by week data
- Passcode lock to keep your list private
* Choose the length of subscription: 1 Month / 3 Months / 6 Months / 1 Year.
* Choose from different subscription options.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Learn new skills. Form good habits. Break bad habits.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.5
Hey all! Version 1.5 is here - update now to enjoy these great new features:
• The app now supports 9 new languages: French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified).
• The app now automatically recognizes your region and sets the first day of the week as either Sunday or Monday according to local custom.
• Performance improvements to make the app even better.
Suggestions? Questions? Wanna share your experience? Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Liking it, but...
I have been tracking a few habits on the free version, and I really like the interface. Overall I'm liking the app, but the inability to click "no thanks" to an upgrade is disconcerting. I wish there were at least some text that said, "If you wish to add another habit, please upgrade," to which I could respond by x-ing out or clicking "no thanks." I would rather x out of the occasional ad than be greeted by a subscription wall with no way out but the back button.
Glad with the paid subscription upgrade!
Hi Guys. This app is fantastic! It'll definitely start helping me each day with morning routines and "boost!" selection for reminders. Absolutely love it! And yes, one more thing, expecting great new features and updates for the renewal paid version, completely worthy, definitely a requirement to keep motivated with app improvements and constant updates for being #1! Great job guys, excellent paid version..took the 6 month renewal..regards from Puerto Rico :)
This app could be perfect…were it not for the subscription-based approach and the lack of features.
I want to track push-ups and other rep-based habits along with the more traditional habits like meditation and the link. No can-do. It's either all or nothing. You either did all your push-ups or you did not. I can't tick off 50 and return back to the app later and do another 50 and then return to the app later and do another 50 and track it that way.
There are definitely more powerful (and much cheaper) habit apps out there. Keep looking.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 02, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- © 2014 - 2017 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Productive$3.99
- Productive Premium$6.99
- Productive Premium$13.99
- Productive Premium$9.99
- Productive Premium$3.99
- Productive Premium$0.99
- Productive Premium$2.99
- Productive Premium$3.99
- Productive Premium$1.99