Productivity Challenge Timer aims to help you be more productive, more focused, waste less time and so on, you already know all that stuff.
What this app is really about is challenging you to work harder and tracking your work habits. You'll earn/lose ranks depending on your performance, earn achievements and track your productivity over time, so you'll know how long you worked on what and during which days of the week and hours of the day you're at your most productive.
Now here's a few things you should know before downloading:
- This is not an organizer. If you can't keep track of what you're supposed to be doing, this is not the app for you. The app includes tracking of projects so you know how much time you spent working on each of your clients/books/websites/whatever - like a time sheet, but it's not meant to be an organizer or a to-do list.
- This app will not let you pause work sessions or finish them early, so if you have a tiny baby-sized bladder and you need to pause every few minutes, this is not the app for you. The shortest work session you can set is 10 minutes and you're not supposed to be interrupted. Besides, I use this app too, and I'd be the first to abuse that pause feature to go look up useless nonsense instead of getting work done.
- The purpose of this app is not to promote a healthy work-life balance, but to get you to work harder. Because of this, it does not recognize weekends or holidays or parenting or any other excuse people come up with to take time off, and it will demote you if you start slipping. Please don't expect the app to validate your goals, its sole purpose is to make you work harder, even when you shouldn't.
That's it, thanks for reading and I hope you find this app as useful as I do.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app and use it every day. The statistics it provides are very motivating and being “on the clock” has really helped me focus. Get it!!
Great time accountability
I use this to keep myself on track; monitor my progress; & as a reward-based merit system (No Work= No Play!) it does have some options you have to pay for but overall the FREE parts are good enough with its analytics.
Just what I needed!
I’ve needed some accountability to get my stuff done. As a homemaker some days it’s hard to get started, but I played with the free version of this app over the weekend and it’s helping. I decided to go ahead and pay for the full version so I can have many more projects and change mid work session which project I’m working on. The no more ads is an added bonus!! Can’t wait to make this coming week the most productive yet!!
- Vladimir Jovanovic
- 59.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Ensit Media
- In-App Purchases
- Pro mode $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.