By Pilgrimage Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Multi-RPG encounter tracker
* Create "prepared" encounters for later use, and then run them any number of times with the click of a button.
Import characters from iPlay4e or DDI
* Link your characters or monsters to iPlay4e, or load a DDI character builder or monster builder file to quickly setup your character.
* Data can be reloaded at any time if updates are made on iPlay4e or DDI.
* Create pre-made groups and use them in any encounter. They can be dragged and dropped into any encounter on the fly.
* Set the color and marker text for each participant in the encounter, so you can quickly find them on the map.
* Import custom imagery to use in your tokens.
Multiple game systems
* Supports a variety of RPGs through a plugin system that allows new systems to be added.
Flexible condition tracking
* Supported game systems provide an array of pre-fab conditions that can be applied to participants or regions. You can also add custom conditions and keep them in a library for later use.
* Each encounter can display a map that allows you to track positioning of participants, especially in relation to regions, so you can tell if someone is standing too close to a fire, or is subject to an aura or other environmental effect.
* Display a copy of the encounter map on an external display or a projection system.
* Keeps track of the length of the encounter, and allows you to see the longest, shortest, and average turn length.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
* Fixed a crash when trying to open an encounter.
* Fixed erroneous text on some tooltips.
* Added the ability to load plugins not packaged with the app.
It's ok, I tried to play this game several times, it is a little interesting, not so bad. If you are interesting in it, you can try.