By Pilgrimage Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Multi-RPG encounter tracker
* Create "prepared" encounters for later use, and then run them any number of times with the click of a button.
Import characters from iPlay4e or DDI
* Link your characters or monsters to iPlay4e, or load a DDI character builder or monster builder file to quickly setup your character.
* Data can be reloaded at any time if updates are made on iPlay4e or DDI.
* Create pre-made groups and use them in any encounter. They can be dragged and dropped into any encounter on the fly.
* Set the color and marker text for each participant in the encounter, so you can quickly find them on the map.
* Import custom imagery to use in your tokens.
Multiple game systems
* Supports a variety of RPGs through a plugin system that allows new systems to be added.
Flexible condition tracking
* Supported game systems provide an array of pre-fab conditions that can be applied to participants or regions. You can also add custom conditions and keep them in a library for later use.
* Each encounter can display a map that allows you to track positioning of participants, especially in relation to regions, so you can tell if someone is standing too close to a fire, or is subject to an aura or other environmental effect.
* Display a copy of the encounter map on an external display or a projection system.
* Keeps track of the length of the encounter, and allows you to see the longest, shortest, and average turn length.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
* Fixed a crash when trying to open an encounter.
* Fixed erroneous text on some tooltips.
* Added the ability to load plugins not packaged with the app.
Good tool for creating/running encounters
Just needs a few little adjustments here and there. Overall, it seems to do what its meant to very well. Features aren’t overly intricate or confusing which provides abilitly for use in several different games. Plan to use it for my next encounter!
It's ok, I tried to play this game several times, it is a little interesting, not so bad. If you are interesting in it, you can try.
started using it and it wroked well. Now can’t get it to stop crashing.