This Evidence Rules App is an easy and convenient way to quickly and efficiently consult:
1) The Rules of Evidence: The text of the Federal Rules of Evidence (including any significant California Distinctions for California-based lawyers and law students
2) An explanation of the rules: Prof. Galves explanation of the evidence rules and examples of the application and interpretation
3) The Official Drafter’s Notes: The drafters of the evidence rules (the advisory committee) have provided the official guidance for the operation and application of the rules (with case citations) in the advisory committee notes for each rule
This legal content is organized into small sections of each rule and the correlated to the other legal reference sources. All this content is contained in just this one source, so that lawyers and law students can review and study evidentiary rules, explanations, and hypotheticals in an easily accessed, portable format (with video and podcast lectures).
These source materials are usually found in different books or other materials that are usually set forth in a linear, outline form that must be consulted separately, yet simultaneously, which represents a much more difficult and cumbersome format than this app.
Support for iOS 11 and iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Great material. I need the app to run in the background and playing podcasts to get the most from the material. Or, the option download the material to my iTunes would be helpful too.
- Fred Galves
- 39.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Fred Galves
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.