Prognosis : Your Diagnosis
By Medical Joyworks LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Test out your decision making skills in a risk-free environment. Assess your clinical knowledge on the go. Learn about diseases within minutes.
Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 4.3.10
- Important: fixed an issue which caused Prognosis to crash repeatedly on iPads running iOS 8.1
This has been and excellent learning experience for many years and use it still even so I am retired for two years it keeps me involved and sharp at 79 years old. Thank you GW
Fun and Accurate
Keeps my thinking cap on in spare time during travel or waiting rooms. Excellent cases and references. Sound scenarios relevant to my practice. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!
Very interesting, basic and simple tools to assist. Love the results and high and low values to out the disease into perspective. Great mind work for all medical levels
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 4.3.10
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Medical Joyworks LLC
- © Medical Joyworks LLC, 2010-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.