The ProgressBook SIS Admin mobile app allows school administrators to access the essential data necessary for making in-the-moment decisions about the students in their school even while away from their desk.
With the ProgressBook SIS Admin mobile app you can:
• Search for student(s) that exist in the administrator’s school or district.
• View a student’s picture and important profile information.
• View a student’s contact information.
• Device integration allows you to email, call, and map addresses directly from the app.
• View a student's Medical, Custody, and Disability alerts.
• View a student’s class schedule.
• View a student’s recent attendance history.
• View a student’s discipline incidents.
• View a student’s course grades throughout the school year.
• View a school’s bell schedule.
• View a student’s transportation data.
• Search discipline incidents by an offender’s name.
• Add discipline incidents.
• Device microphone integration to enable response to voice commands.
Minor user interface enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work at all... you can try anything you want and there will be an error saying that the credentials are invalid even though it is the exact same on the website. Awful app. Please fix.
Does not work
Not able to log in. Can use the website but not the app even after the latest update
Won’t let you sign in no matter what you do!
Really was hoping to have an easy way to watch my son’s grades. But won’t let you sign on through the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.