By Progressive Insurance
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Easy access to your insurance, whenever and wherever you need it.
Here are some things you can do with the Progressive App*:
• View coverages, discounts, ID cards, documents, and policy details.
• Report and add photos to a claim.
• Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, checking account, or PayPal.
• View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
• See your progress in Snapshot®.
• Quote or make a policy change.
• Request roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
• Take and submit photos of documents that we've requested from you.
• Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
• Start an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
*Availability of some features may vary by state and policy type
What's New in Version 3.24.1
• iOS 11 is here! We made a few tweaks to ensure that our app works perfectly after you update your device.
Make paying easier
Overall the app is good. Not really any issues to complain about except every time I go to make an early payment it won't let me use my card on file and makes me enter all my information over again? Yet it says my card information at the top of the page while I'm entering it in? I had Geico before and literally all I had to hit was "make early payment" and it did it all for me.
The new update claims that once you download the IOS11 it solves the problems. However I downloaded IOS11, only to have my app crash when I am trying to send a photo claim.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 14, 2017
- Version: 3.24.1
- Size: 139 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Progressive Insurance
- © 2015 Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.