By Progressive Insurance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Insurance that's quick and easy to buy and use—anytime, anywhere. That's exactly what you get with the Progressive App.
You can use the Progressive App to:
• View coverages, ID cards and policy details for your vehicles.
• Report a claim, and take and add your own photos to it.
• Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
• Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
• View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
• Monitor your Snapshot® progress (in eligible states).
• Quote or make a policy change.
• Access your policy documents.
• Obtain roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
• Get an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
• Find a Service Center, where we'll manage your repairs from start to finish.
What's New in Version 3.7
• Policy access made easy: Now you can choose to stay logged in to the app.
• Snapshot users in most states can now view detailed driving data for individual trips.
P.S. We’ve heard your requests for insurance ID cards in Passbook/Wallet. Please note that Passbook/Wallet does not currently allow for legal proof of insurance to be stored. We’re working on other options to provide easier access to your ID card – stay tuned!
Feature Request; Needs Polish
This really is missing a lot of functionality that is available on the Progressive web sites. It should have all of it included. In addition, it is lacking polish and the user workflows are probably a but more complex and muddled than what they should be. Last, for my feature request, I'd like to see a widget for notification center developed that would place my insurance information in a panel in notification center so that I can show it without unlocking my phone to access the Progressive app.
Works on my iPhone 6+ for bill pay
The app is great for paying my bill quickly. I keep my phone locked so I love that it stays logged in at all times. I haven't used it for anything else yet.
Forget about passbook. When are y'all going to update to the iPhone 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+? It's 2015 and been over a year since the updated screen sizes to iPhones. This has to be the last app to update to the new screen sizes. Get it together.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 17, 2015
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 28.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Progressive Insurance
- © 2015 Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.