Easy access to your insurance, whenever and wherever you need it.
Here are some things you can do with the Progressive App*:
• View coverages, discounts, ID cards, documents, and policy details.
• Report and add photos to a claim.
• Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, checking account, or PayPal.
• View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
• See your progress in Snapshot®.
• Quote or make a policy change.
• Request roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
• Take and submit photos of documents that we've requested from you.
• Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
• Start an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
*Availability of some features may vary by state and policy type
• Snapshot reports have a new look! The new design highlights the driving behaviors that impact your results, so it's easier to track how you're doing.
• Heavy trucks are now eligible for Photo Estimates! For certain claims, take and submit photos and video of your damage on the go. You'll get an estimate quickly to expedite your claim.
Ratings and Reviews
Attn.-( Officer C. ) & A++ App, No complaints..
I agree that a lot of people tend to find one little bitty thing and turn it into 100 things you would think that somebody shot them with a gun or put sugar in their tank. If you are kind to these people, I swear you will get kind back. It’s not Chinese geometry hear people sometimes they have bad days too so I’m pretty sure if you were to call later on you wouldn’t have the same experience I can almost guarantee it and get the app works just fine so it might be the operator, Because the company is big as Progressive just like every other company updates their apps practically weekly so it’s not the apps fault. And I guarantee you the ones who are complaining are the rubberneckers on the road who just have to see a person changing a tire like it’s some sort of dinosaur invasion and it’s just totally unbelievable everyone look it’s the craziest thing we’ve ever seen!!! Let’s be sure and slam on our breaks and calls accidents on the interstate because were incompetent and borderline retarded and I don’t mean that in a sarcastic way I truly believe that I’m sorry but just like the man who has the comment on the app page 1st to see I agree with every word because it’s true. Good luck to the unfortunate..Maybe your luck will change if your attitude changes but I don’t see that happening either LOL
The APP is GREAT
I read reviews before downloading the app. I didn’t see ANY negative reviews about THE APP that weren’t mixed with rants about bad service the poster supposedly received. My TOTAL rate for 3-cars is under $100 per month, just like they said it would be & have always been professional to and helpful with me on the phone. Better yet, I downloaded the App, logged in no problem, noticed that all my credit-card information (from my online account) was already in there & I paid my bill in about 3 taps! Confirmation email came in immediately as per usual. Easy!
By the way, to those complaining about compatibility with Apple Wallet app, keep in mind Police won’t always accept what is on your phone-screen as valid form of proof required by law. If you drive safely, pay your premium on time & don’t ever be a jerk to anyone, particularly to any of the representatives of your Insurance Provider, you’d be amazed by the ease of coverage and service you will receive!
Thanks, Progressive, for publishing a PERFECTLY FUNCTIONAL APP that has indeed made my business dealings with you even more convenient & easy.
I had a very disappointing experience
I'm not sure what's wrong with this insurance company and why things had to be so difficult. They could not contact their underwriters to let them know that I wasn't NOT married or living with the person that I used to share an insurance policy with... then there was the problem with the physical address which was not the same as the mailing address. They actually canceled me three times in a row by mail which I did not receive it except for the last one, so I didn't have coverage for a few days each time. Luckily I canceled the policy before they did and found a reputable company to go with. They refused to believe I was divorced (it's been 3 years now)or even acknowledge that I had a drivers license with my physical address on it wasn't good enough for them- they needed me to go to my place of work and have them sign a piece of paper so they could see it. Really?! Joe Blow could've been my signee!! I didn't tell them what a piece of garbage company I think they are on the phone because I know it's not the fault of one employee. But they appear to be extremely unorganized and I will never go back!!
- Progressive Insurance
- 160.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.