By Progressive Insurance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Insurance that's quick and easy to buy and use—anytime, anywhere. That's exactly what you get with the Progressive App.
You can use the Progressive App to:
• View coverages, ID cards and policy details for your vehicles.
• Report a claim, and take and add your own photos to it.
• Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
• Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
• View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
• Monitor your Snapshot® progress (in eligible states).
• Quote or make a policy change.
• Access your policy documents.
• Obtain roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
• Get an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
• Find a Service Center, where we'll manage your repairs from start to finish.
What's New in Version 3.9
• Now when you view your insurance ID card, we'll automatically save a copy to your phone for offline access.
The biggest annoyance is lack of support for bigger screens. iPhone 6 Plus. Also needs finger print login. And last it still redirects you to the Progressive website on a lot of their options, why have an app then? Just tell people to use safari if that's the case! Please look into these few things SERIOUSLY!!!
View Saved ID Card Crashes iPhone 6 Plus
When you click on the View Saved ID Card button, it crashes over and over again on iPhone 6 Plus.
ADD TOUCH I.D. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 09, 2016
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Progressive Insurance
- © 2015 Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.