By Progressive Insurance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easy access to your insurance, whenever and wherever you need it.
Here are some things you can do with the Progressive App:
• View coverages, discounts, ID cards, documents, and policy details.
• Report and add photos to a claim.
• Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
• View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
• See your progress in Snapshot®.
• Quote or make a policy change.
• Request roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
• Take and submit photos of documents that we've requested from you.
• Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
• Start an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
What's New in Version 3.20
• Our Chat option has been expanded to Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Rhode Island. To get started, choose Chat from the options menu on the home screen, or tap the chat icon on any of the hub pages. (Please note that Chat is not currently available on the weekend.)
• We fixed an issue that caused trip durations to not display correctly for Snapshot users.
Horrible Customer Service
Obviously this isn't about the app, it's about the insurance company. If you plan on going with progressive be sure that it's a commitment you will follow through with. I started a 6 month policy for about $950. I went through with it for 3 months then I cancelled it because I found a policy for $440 cheaper somewhere else. When I cancelled I ended up being charged part of an additional month for who knows what and also because whoever cancelled my policy cancelled autopay before the policy. In the end for 3 months of insurance I ended up paying around $640 meanwhile my new policy is $510 for 6 months. Don't waste your time with these guys because they'll definitely waste yours along with your money!
Easy to Use
This app is easy enough to use for paying and reviewing documentation about my policy. Can't speak to claims (fortunately no accidents) or other uses of the app.
They will not cover windshield damage, even if you take out the policy with extra pricing for windshield damage. This company is a scam and offers you a false sense of protection. Anytime that you try and have a conversation with them about this you will "accidentaly" be disconnected.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 27, 2017
- Version: 3.20
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Progressive Insurance
- © 2015 Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.