Project Atlas is a mapping application for your construction project. We turn construction drawings into searchable, highly detailed maps. If you know how to look up an address in your favorite mapping app, you can probably use Project Atlas with little to no training.
Because we use maps instead of sheets, we make a lot of everyday jobsite tasks easier:
Instantly overlay an unlimited number of disciplines and levels without ever having to align sheets
Search the map for text, project documents, markups and more all from a single universal search box
Locate yourself, photos, and other project data near your location (this stuff was invented in the 1970's y'all - let's use it!)
We keep all your devices in sync automatically. Start an overlay on your desktop and walk the job with it on your phone
Project Atlas is built by real construction guys in Dallas, Texas and we want to hear what you think! Write us at email@example.com
- This release fixes a bug where the app would crash when users attempted to add photos from the device camera or library.
- This release fixes a bug where external links failed to open. The app now supports using the "In App Browser" to open external links.
- This release adds the capability to support geolocation, vibration for haptic feedback and shake to refresh the application.
Ratings and Reviews
I just downloaded it on an iPad Pro. It won't even open.
- Project Atlas, LLC
- 25.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Project Atlas, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.