Project Atlas is a mapping application for your construction project. We turn construction drawings into searchable, highly detailed maps. If you know how to look up an address in your favorite mapping app, you can probably use Project Atlas with little to no training.
Because we use maps instead of sheets, we make a lot of everyday jobsite tasks easier:
Instantly overlay an unlimited number of disciplines and levels without ever having to align sheets
Search the map for text, project documents, markups and more all from a single universal search box
Locate yourself, photos, and other project data near your location (this stuff was invented in the 1970's y'all - let's use it!)
We keep all your devices in sync automatically. Start an overlay on your desktop and walk the job with it on your phone
Project Atlas is built by real construction people in Dallas, Texas and we want to hear what you think! Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tons of New Features:
- INTEGRATIONS: connect your Box, Dropbox, Egnyte, Google Drive, Sharefile, and DroneDeploy with many other partners coming soon!
- MOBILE PDF VIEWER: markup, search, and pinch to zoom on PDFs (we know, we know - should've had this from the beginning, but it's in there now!)
- FULL TEXT SEARCH: search text within all documents synced from your cloud storage account
- OTHER COOL ADDITIONS : new customizable heatmap for markers, quick add button on the map (+), marker details re-design
Fixed some bugs too:
- Layer color picker wasn't picking, now it is
- Markers were acting funny on mobile, so now they are easier to select and move
- Lots of other things we're too embarrassed to mention
Ratings and Reviews
This sounds like a great app, but once downloaded it asks you to login. There is no way to create an account, so after searching for a website, there is the option to create an account. Except, when you attempt to do so, there is a block stating, “Registration Disabled. We’ve temporarily suspended new account creation. We apologize for the inconvenience.”
This would have been good to know before wasting the time to download it. If Project Atlas ever becomes available, it looks like a good idea, but seeing as it is unusable, there is currently no way to tell.
I just downloaded it on an iPad Pro. It won't even open.
- Project Atlas, LLC
- 88.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Project Atlas, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.