Join Project AWARE®* volunteers around the globe who take action for an ocean free of marine debris and work together to save marine wildlife.
Use Project AWARE’s innovative Dive Against Debris® app to report the types and quantities of marine debris items found underwater as well as entangled or dead wildlife. If your survey site was free of debris, be sure to still report it. Together we’re building a global dataset to help provide an accurate perspective of marine debris found in the ocean and helping find solutions to prevent debris entering the ocean in the first place.
Key features include:
- Record all trash items removed as well as entangled or dead wildlife found
- No debris found? Report that your survey site was free of debris
- View and share your own contribution to the global dataset
- Share your impact via social media channels
- Upload multiple images directly from your device
- Easily plot your dive site to calculate area surveyed
- No connection? No problem - the app will store your data until you have resumed connectivity
Don’t let your dives go to waste. Download Project AWARE’s Dive Against Debris app today.
*Project AWARE® is a global movement of ocean advocates, protecting our ocean - one action at a time, empowering divers and ocean enthusiasts to be agents of positive change for the ocean.
- Bug Fixes
- Improved options when submitting a survey
Ratings and Reviews
Why all the sign up info????
Gave up trying to sign in. Way too much information required.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.