Imagine scrapbooking without scissors or adhesive or tools … or without having to print photos! Never before has scrapbooking been so easy, so fast, or so available in the palm of your hand! The Project Life® App takes simplicity to a whole new level.
Built-in templates and pre-designed artwork allow for scrapbook pages to come together in just minutes. Pull in your photos from your Camera Roll, Photo Stream, or Dropbox. There are hundreds of fantastic designer cards to choose from within the app and more being added on a monthly basis. Add some quick journaling notes and you’re done!
Don’t allow your memories to stay trapped on your device. The best part of this game-changing method of scrapbooking is seamlessly sharing completed pages with your friends and family - and of course getting those pages printed that you can enjoy actual, real scrapbooks! Follow @BeckyHigginsLLC on Instagram and Twitter for ongoing inspiration.
- import photos from Camera Roll, Photo Stream, or Dropbox
- zoom, crop, edit, rotate, and rearrange photos
- easy drag + drop photos and cards between spots
- zoom in and around your page for closer details
- adjust font style, size, color and more
- colored background options
- lots of page layout options
- a library of card designs and kits available
- corners can be rounded or square
- several 4x6 and 6x8 collage options
- use Speech-to-Text for fast journaling
- pages in progress automatically save to library
- completed pages and collages in one place
- view specific card designs for Project Life collections
- export, share, and print completed pages
- order individual page prints or photo books
- new card kits and photo overlays
Ratings and Reviews
Um, now free, but freeform text is $2.99
So the app is no longer $2.99, so those of us that paid that fee, should be exempt from the IAP cost of $2.99 for the free form text feature.
1) Great! Need to remove unwanted kits and re download as needed. It's a great update. I'm loving the new kits. That being said, I have A LOT of kits. Too many. WAY too many and I'd like to be able to hide some or only show my favorites first, some type of sort/filter or a way to reorder them as I see fit so I can access the ones I actually use.
2) And I want to be able to write on any photo and use overlays on any photo regardless of dimensions. The ability to simply remove an overlay would be great too. Currently I have to delete the entire entry to do so if I decide I don't want an overlay. Positioning overlays would also be welcomed.
I'm also eagerly looking forward to the following enhancements:
I would like to have the option of round vs square corners on collages and an option for images to be either be flush or to have the bordered appearance that pages have. Sometimes I would prefer the look of the standard pages with a white or colored border and that isn't available in collage format.
I would love to be able to journal on any card and I would love to embellish cards via the app with a photo layered on a card.
The only app I need
As an avid scrapbooked and family storyteller, the app is awesome! I use it as my main scrapbooking now. On my phone or IPad, I can use photos from my camera roll, a bit of journaling, and a couple of kits in the app and all my stories are in writing. I use it on vacation and all my travel memories are in writing before I have the chance to forget! Even kids can help tell their stories with minimal help! I even make recipe books! You can print pages straight from the app. You can now print PHOTO BOOKS straight from the app! And now with the text feature it’s everything I used to use Photoshop for! I recommend it to all my friends!
Easy peasy scrapping
I love this app, and have used it for nearly four years to make annuals for my family. They are treasured!
If I had one major change to request, it would be a way to organize/search design collections. I have quite a few now, and am getting tired of scrolling. It would be great if we could search by theme (holiday, girly, vacation) and even my colors (greens, yellows, pinks), to make the process easier.
Adding to that, I’ve also wished there was a way to create a wishlist of collections you want to buy when you want to hold off.
I saw someone comment also in being able to write on photos and use overlays regardless of dimension. I second that! Sometimes having cards unavailable for, say, a 3x4 slot just because it’s formatted to 4x6 can be a bit irritating (though I’ve figured out a workaround to “trick” it in the meantime).
Developments like those would be amazing, and easily get me to flip to a full five-stars!! Love this app and regularly recommend it to folks who want to scrapbook but don’t have the time or interest to do it with paper!
- Becky Higgins, LLC
- 257.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Becky Higgins, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Capture Life Themed Cards Free
- Extra Layouts 1 $0.99
- Celebrate Themed Cards Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.