Project Management Calculations and Formulas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free - Limited Time
The best way to learn all those PMP mathematical concepts is by answering as many calculation and formula-based questions as possible. In this application, we concentrate on the most important mathematical concepts and formulas used by project managers today.
The application offers some of the toughest questions you could face on the exam. These questions not only test if you know the formula, but also if you are able apply them. For each question we also provide answers with detailed calculations.
The following concepts will be covered:
- Earned Value Analysis (EVA) and forecasting formulas,
- Critical Path Method (CPM),
- Depreciation techniques (Straight Line, Double Declining Balance, Sum-of-Years Digit),
- Six Sigma,
- Present Value (PV) and Future Value (FV) calculations,
- Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT),
- Standard Deviation (SD),
- Variation (VAR),
- Expected Monetary Value (EMV),
- Decision Tree Analysis,
- Project selection methods,
- Return on Investment (ROI),
- Net Present Value (NPV),
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR),
- Benefit to Cost Ratio (BCR),
- Payback Period,
- Communication Channels,
- Cost estimating methods,
- Fee and benefit calculations for various types of contracts,
- Point of Total Assumption (PTA) and more...
If you tackle these questions and learn the concepts behind them, we guarantee that you won’t have to worry about any of the mathematical questions on the PMP exam.
• 100 tough questions using the mathematical concepts and formulas helping you prepare for the PMP Exam (4 Multiple choices for each question)
• Detailed answers with calculations. Each answer is written like a little course with tips that actually teach you as you go.
• Take Questions & Answers one by one in Study Mode
• Provides your score at the end in Exam Mode
• Keeps track of where you left last time, so you don’t have to go through previous questions again.
• Ideal for bits & piece learning during your breaks.
• Keep in your pocket at all time to keep your mind focused on the PMP Exam
• No need for Phone/WiFi connection once you download the application
PMCHAMPION.COM provides high-quality training for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam. Visit our web site www.pmchampion.com to see our online training packages (Gold, Platinum, Diamond). They are Guaranteed to help you pass the PMP exam or your money back.
PMI, PMBOK and PMP are owned and registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute Inc. which is registered in the United States and other countries.
What's New in Version 1.1
Minor bugs fixed
App crashes when I try to open.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 03, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mike Mirshams
- © Copyright 2010 www.pmchampion.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.