This Project Management App comes with FREE training videos, software, articles and tips to help you manage projects!
- Free Project Management Training videos
- Daily Articles teaching you how to manage projects
- Project Management Software at your fingertips
It includes all of the learning materials you need to keep on top of your PM career, as well as project management software to help manage your projects from start-to-finish. You will always be able to access the Videos and Articles for free and we'll continue to add more tips and advice every week!
If you already have a ProjectManager.com account, then you can access these software features from your mobile phone:
-View the status of your projects
-Know which tasks you have to complete today
-See which tasks are coming up and which are late
-Watch your colleagues project activities
-Send messages to your team
Used by NASA, the United Nations and 10,000 others around the World, you’ll love what it has to offer.
Our latest mobile release includes performance improvements and minor bug fixes, please keep the feedback coming we love to hear from you!
Ratings and Reviews
$25/mo?? Don't waste your time.
This app is apparently only useful if you have a paid account on their website, starting at $25/month. Otherwise, it is just a bunch of useless videos. Of course, they don't tell you this. You have to give them your email address just for access to the videos. I had to visit their website to figure out it was completely useless. The details say you get access to software with your account. They don't mention it will cost you at least $25/ month! If I wanted to spend a lot of money on this, I wouldn't use this company. Don't waste your time if you're looking for an actual project management app. This isn't one.
Suggestions for the Developer
1. Make it so you can tap and hold an item and drag it up or down on the list
2. Make it so you can tap a due date and change it. The way I work I to get everything needing to be done listed out and then go and input dates for each item. This currently doesn't allow that.
3. The items in my 2 projects have due dates of today, yet they don't show up in my "today" tasks. Make it so everything due today, regardless of project, shows up in the "today" list.
These fixes I think would make it so this would be a perfect app for me to use right now. However, given the circumstances I have to look elsewhere to meet these needs. If you can notify me when changes are made to accommodate these needs or do something similar then I would love to use this app.
Needs more developing
I can see the value in this app but the inability to edit tasks, projects, and dates doesn't make it useful. It would be nice to be able to move the order of tasks by dragging them to the appropriate spot. I do like the informative videos on development of the individual but no information on how to use the program. I will be looking for something else for now
- PROJECT MANAGER ONLINE LIMITED
- 19.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, ProjectManager.com Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.