Project Office is a full-featured project management app. Based on Gantt method, this app is built to make it easy juggling multiple projects, assign resources, track any remaining work to be done, and head off potential bottlenecks at a glance.
Project Office has peculiarities like Gantt charts, schedules, summaries, and milestones to let you manage all of your activities.
Project Office provides features like:
• Gantt chart allows monitoring your entire plan at a glance. Each task is shown graphically on visual timeline by day, week, month or year. Visualized view helps you keep an eye on tasks durations, start and due dates, completion percentage, dependencies and resources assigned. Furthermore you can easily edit tasks directly in Gantt chart view.
• Friendly and intuitive interface helps you get things done fast and stays out of your way while doing so.
• Efficient resource management. Add resources to your project: people or materials, necessary to make this project done. Identify bottlenecks in your project and distribute workloads fairly.
• Tool for tracking changes. Set baseline to track development by comparing the set baseline with actual plan and progress.
• Customized calendar. Modifying work hours for entire project you can create a more realistic plan taking into account off-time and weekends into account.
• Smart filter. You can easily hide those tasks you don't need to think about at the moment. Simply use filter to focus on tasks you need to be done.
• Share your projects. Send an entire project to your colleagues or Email the Gantt chart to others as PDF. For more convenience you can make task and resources report and send them as HTML.
• iCloud Backup. Backup your projects to keep all information you have added
• Critical Path — Project Office displays your project’s critical path, which is the series of tasks that are necessary in order to finish your project on schedule.
We developed Project Office to help you manage your business and keep it growing.
Project Office 1.7 version is focused on bug fixing:
• when task duration could not be counted after after user assigned staff resource with 0% value.
Ratings and Reviews
Very Usable and Feature Rich
I was in need of a suitable project management app. I went through some of the “trial” runs of the bigger names on the App Store, and researched those others that did not provide a trial. In the end, this application seemed to provide (based on the YT video) what I needed. At $30, it seemed like a small enough gamble, especially considering what MS charges for Project.
I wasted no time in setting up a multi-month iterative project complete with teams, team members, rates, and dependency’s. It took everything I threw at it, and on top of that, provided some good reports on team utlization and project costs. I didn’t expect everything to work as well, but it did. There was one minor annoyance I found, reported, and heard back from the dev within one day. To my surprise, the issue I ran into was fixed a week later (had to do with the task rename on the gant as opposed to the info sidebar).
In the end, I’m glad I took the risk. The value for my money is there and I have no regrets buying this application. Great work!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Glad you liked using our app! Your mail helped us to improve task retitling in the shortest possible time. Thank you for a help hand.
If you have any other suggestions or questions, just let us know.
They need to fix printing issues ASAP! On top of that, they need to fix the issue of dates and schedules just completely disappearing. This has been unbelievably frustrating trying to put out a schedule for just a small project.
Developer Response ,
JohnFace916, sorry you are unhappy with our product. Printing option is our priority task and our team is currently working to improve it. The configurable printing option is planned in one of the following app versions.
As for issue with "dates and schedules disappearing", could you please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to help us solve this. Thanks in advance.
Best regards, Productivity Code team
Don’t Buy It
First, it won’t print. Second customer support is almost nonexistent. If you buy it you’ll be sorry.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you've got some inconveniences in using our app. As for printing option it is available and works how it is written both in App Store description and in User Guide. Moreover we are currently working to improve it and configurable printing option is planned in one of the following app versions. As for "customer support", we bring you our apologies, there has occur a technical failure with mail service. Could you please contact our support team at email@example.com. Thanks in advance.
Productivity Code team
- DK CONSULTING, TOV
- 14.2 MB
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © DK-Consulting
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.