Project Phoenix Lite
By Sad Cat Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please note: The Lite version provides the first five levels of Project Phoenix.
"Project Phoenix" is an intense, tank-based action game with incredibly detailed levels and fast-paced gameplay. It is widely considered to be one of the most advanced 2D action games for iPhone today.
After successfully defending a key research facility from invading aliens in "Team Alpha" you have been promoted, and are now in charge of the army's most advanced tank prototype. Your mission? Free the Earth of the evil invaders, which are going to throw their best military technology at you. Can you do it and save the planet?
- 5 large levels swarming with enemies.
- Winter and summer missions.
- Ability to hire teammates for help, teammate formations provided.
- Fully upgradeable weapons system, including lasers.
- Call on powerful airstrikes when the going get tough.
- Two vehicles to play as - a weaponized dune buggy and a tank.
- Local and global high scores.
- Save game at any moment in time (includes auto-save).
- Discoverable map to help with orientation.
- Awesome music and sound effects.
Follow us on twitter if you want to know more about the game and keep up-to-date with promotions and updates:
My guess is all the rating where done by freinds and relatives of the creator themselve. This game is extremely glitchy and crashes an extreme amount of times. You cannot load your game, and oftentimes merely switching between menus causes it to crash. It seems more like a developers beta than even a lite version. Did you make this, and forget to test it perhaps? Please remove this lite version until the glitches are fixed, as it has caused my iPod touch 3rd generation to crash ~ Several times.
Excellent little game very easy to play beautiful graphic.I'm having a lot of fun playing it. I really love the background music is there a way to buy the song?
Sounds excellent.I'll buy the next game version soon. Bigger tanks would be nice too
Pros and cons
pros: awesome gameplay good graphics and decent soundtrack and just fun!!!!
cons: annoying and girly beeping when you get gold and power ups. 1970s songs half the time. to short. of track audio
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 11, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sad Cat Software
- © Sad Cat Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Episode II, Survival Mode, and Custom Levels$1.99