Project Pink Lung - Quit Smoking
By Quantum Solutions Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turns out, its not fear of death and disease that is going to get you to stop smoking. (Yes, people are strange.) The latest research shows that financial motivation is the number one way to get people to quit permanently. With Pink Lung, you can not only enjoy the usual trackers and notifications, (as well as some pretty nasty motivational pictures), you can also create quitting challenges for yourself and your friends that have real financial consequences. The fear of forfeiting your own money is a powerful motivator! By sharing your challenge on your social media, you can also get emotional and financial support from your other friends and family. How much would your grandmother give to have you quit smoking? Now quitting can help your lungs AND your wallet.
- Challenge Me feature allows you to easily challenge yourself and your fellow smoker friends to quit. You choose the length of time and the amount of money, or you can accept the challenge of a friend.
- Beautifully minimalist dashboard tracks hours since last smoked, number of cigarettes not smoked and money saved.
- When a craving hits, you can choose Scare Me for a graphic reminder of what smoking does to you and your loved ones, or Distract Me for unique suggestions on what to do instead of smoking
- You receive real-time notifications of important health milestones and encouragement
- Easily accessible timeline allows you to review how your body and mind will recover from smoking.
You can find our terms and conditions here:
What's New in Version 1.1
Use the app without signup.
Signup with Email/Facebook.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 16, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 48.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Quantum Solutions Inc.
- © 2017 Project Pink Lung
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.