Project Planner - Project, Task & Resource Management on Gantt chart
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Project Planner is a project and task planning application that makes it easy to keep track of multiple projects and tasks.
Project Planner is the mac version of popular iOS applications Project Planner and Project Planner HD.
Project Planner allows you manage your projects. In every project you can add many tasks grouped in phases and finished by milestone.
You can view your project on Gantt chart in hours, days, weeks or months scale.
- viewing your tasks as a list and Gantt Chart
- editing task directly from Gantt Chart
- creating dependencies between tasks
- updating progress of task to keep track
- adding resources and costs to tasks, with additional Resources and Task Usage charts.
- importing and exporting projects in .ppf format (supported by Project Planner, Project Planner HD and Project Planner Viewer).
- exporting reports in PDF format (readable in Adobe Reader, OSX Preview and all full pdf compatible readers)
What's New in Version 1.6.2
- Fixed problems with manual editing on the list of predecessors
- Improved drag operations on the Gantt Chart
- Stability improvements
2 hrs old and has Crashed 10times
Horrible. Crashes every few minutes. Gantt chart would be ok if it could be printed on one page. No ability to see task dates on screen or on report. Could not have been designed by anyone famiar with Project Management. Waste of money.
Worse App I’ve Bought: Crashes All the Time
This app is so unstable. I do not recommend it. Can’t believe I spent $9.99. The app keeps crashing on me. Can’t get anything done with it. Its a scam.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 01, 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peritum.Net
- © 2013-2015 Peritum.Net
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor