Project Planning Pro – Task & Project Management
By i2e Consulting LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Project Management on the Go. Create a project plan in no time by entering tasks, duration and start dates. Use the interactive Gantt chart to edit and update the tasks with simple gestures.
Manage your tasks, collaborate with your team and achieve more. Project Planning Pro will help you increase productivity of your team, and avoid missing important deadlines. The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
** Supports Microsoft Project Plan Import/Export **
-NEW- BestApp Ever Awards 2014 "Best Business App" - 2nd Place [3rd year in a row]
- Appsters Award 2014 "Best Enterprise"- Highly Commended
- Tabby Award 2014 "Business, Products and services"- Finalist
- BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App" - 2nd Place
- BestApp Ever Awards 2012 "Best Business App" - 3rd Place
- Nominated for 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Awards
Easily share your projects with customers or colleagues as PDF, CSV or XML files
With iOS 10, you can send tasks to your friend through iMessage and also look out for Upcoming Tasks in Today’s Widget.
Cloud Sync Project Plans with Dropbox: Login to same Dropbox account and sync plans simultaneously in different devices.
Get started in no time by creating a task list or WBS (Work Breakdown Structure). Indent or Outdent tasks to finalize your WBS. Enter task durations, add dependencies and assign resources to complete your plan.
**This app is available for MacOS and iOS. Access your projects on all your Apple devices**
The app supports import of project plans in the XML format created using either Microsoft Project or Project Planning Pro app.
* Import plans using Email, DropBox, BOX or iTunes
* Install Project Planning Pro desktop addin and import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox (visit support site for more info)
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
* Create or Import Project Plans/Schedule
* 4 types of task links - finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start (SS), finish-to-finish (FF) and start-to-finish (SF)
* Interactive Gantt: Tap or pinch Gantt bar to change dates and durations
* Gantt view, Calendar view and Critical path view to analyze and review your plans
* Build team and assign resources
* Reorder Tasks
* Bird’s-eye view of Gantt for easy navigation
* Slider bar to increase viewing area for Gantt or Table view
* Filter tasks by task name, duration, %complete, start date, finish date and resource
* Export plans to Microsoft Project (XML File)
* Cost Calculation - Resource, Task and Project
* Backup and Restore plans
* Create plan templates and export to Dropbox, BOX or Email
* Import and view project risk from Risk Register+ (.prr)
* Share plans as PDF, CSV or XML file.
This App has been developed based on valuable feedback we received from Project Management Community. Your feedback, comments, reviews and ideas help us improve Planning Pro. We would like to hear from you.
Mail Us: email@example.com
Tweet Us: @planningpro_app
What's New in Version 2.1
The wait was long but we made sure it was worth it!
*Now Project Planning Pro is available on both iPhone & iPad*
Now with iOS10,
Send Today’s task through iMessage
New Project Planning Pro Widget with task details
Dropbox Sync: Sign in to same account in Dropbox and sync project plans simultaneously between different devices.
Live Chat Support from app.
Now you Copy, Paste & Delete Multiple Tasks at a time.
Reorder Projects in Project List.
We have lot of exciting stuff coming for you in next few releases so stay tuned. If you like our app please leave us a review and if you are unhappy your feedback is welcomed at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will definitely take it into consideration.
Happy Planning! :)
Don't believe the Dropbox Sync
If you want to link to Dropbox, which is the primary reason I got it, don't get this one. Trying to sync and it keeps telling only limited number of users can.
Not sure who they are but I'm definitely not on of them.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: I2eConsulting LLC
- © I2e Consulting LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade(Unlimited Plans+Ad Free)$24.99
- PPP Upgrade$1.99
- PPP Upgrade$9.99