Project Planning Pro - Project, Task & Resource Management
By i2e Consulting LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Project Management on the Go. Create a project plan in no time by entering tasks, duration and start dates. Use the interactive Gantt chart to edit and update the tasks with simple iPad GESTURES. ** Supports Microsoft Project Plan Import/Export **
- Appsters Award 2014 "Best Enterprise"- Highly Commended
- Tabby Award 2014 "Business, Products and services"- Finalist
- BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App" - 2nd Place
- BestApp Ever Awards 2012 "Best Business App" - 3rd Place
- Nominated for 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Awards
Get started in no time by creating a task list or WBS (Work Breakdown Structure). Indent or Outdent tasks to finalize your WBS. Enter task durations, add dependencies and assign resources to complete your plan.
Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use tool to plan and manage any kind of project. The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
Easily share your projects with customers or colleagues as PDF, CSV or XML files
The app supports import of project plans in the XML format created using either Microsoft Project or Project Planning Pro app.
* Import plans using Email, DropBox, BOX or iTunes
* Install Project Planning Pro desktop addin and import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox (visit support site for more info)
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
* Create or Import Project Plans/Schedule
* 4 types of task links - finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start (SS), finish-to-finish (FF) and start-to-finish (SF)
* Interactive Gantt: Tap or pinch Gantt bar to change dates and durations
* Gantt view, Calendar view and Critical path view to analyze and review your plans
* Build team and assign resources
* Reorder Tasks
* Bird’s-eye view of Gantt for easy navigation
* Slider bar to increase viewing area for Gantt or Table view
* Filter tasks by task name, duration, %complete, start date, finish date and resource
* Export plans to Microsoft Project (XML File)
* Cost Calculation - Resource, Task and Project
* Backup and Restore plans
* Create plan templates and export to Dropbox, BOX or Email
* Import and view project risk from Risk Register+ (.prr)
* Share plans as PDF, CSV or XML file
This App has been developed based on valuable feedback we received from Project Management Community. Your feedback, comments, reviews and ideas help us improve Planning Pro. We would like to hear from you.
Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet Us: @planningpro_app
What's New in Version 1.7.7
Major crash fix that is affecting many users while creating a new plan.
Great for what I've needed
This is the second time I've used Planning Pro for a project. Though I'm a software developer, I'm mercifully spared from having to do project plans (my boss gets to have that fun), but I've used the app for tracking my home improvement projects. I'm currently completing my second home project and have found the app be very useful. It helps me give the wife an idea of when I'll be done, recalculates my end dates when something inevitable takes longer than I thought, and provides an intuitive interface for entering everything. For any of you hardcore program managers out, there you can't do Earned Value Management (at least as far as I can tell), but absent that it should do the trick for you. I'm seriously considering upgrading, because for the price it provides a really good value. Kudos to ie2 for a good product and for putting a free version out there so someone like me can kick the tires before buying.
For this app to reach its potential, you the user should already be very comfortable with with similar full blown packages for desktop machines. I'm not. The app seems to be extensive in its abilities, especially if you intend to use it as a companion to your desktop efforts.
I have had issues with crashing, but I believe those problems are being worked out. There is a built in email launcher when something goes wrong. As with any software, save often. If I was an experienced project planner, I would want to have this app to have a closer hand on what was going on.
Not bad but can be better
Purchased the $20 version after short trial but would still like an undo feature, and improved zooming. Exporting is ok but lacks report headers or footers which adds the professional info needed. HIGHLY recommend you try out the free version first to learn the app. Took me awhile to figure it out. Difficult to maneuver around and wish there were an annual calendar view in lieu of monthly or less. Will add the fifth star if when adding tasks, it will automatically default tied to the previous task as that's the majority of actions.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 20, 2014
- Version: 1.7.7
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: I2eConsulting LLC
- © I2e Consulting LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade(Unlimited Plans+Ad Free)$24.99
- PPP Upgrade$1.99
- PPP Upgrade$9.99