Cisco Webex Teams is an app for continuous teamwork. Move work forward in secure work spaces where everyone can contribute anytime with messaging, file sharing, white boarding, video meetings, calling, and more. It works on virtually any device, with these top benefits for mobile app users:
• Streamline Teamwork: One place for all the tools that help you do your job better and faster. Create spaces for you and another person or for a group working on a project.
• Make Better Decisions: Start and join meetings instantly. See everyone with an amazing HD video experience. Share your screen. Keep teamwork going in the connected work space.
• Stay Informed About All Your Work: Select from our growing catalog of integrations and bots to keep up to date with what's happening in other apps such as Box and Salesforce
• Find Anything Fast: Search for people, messages, and files across all your spaces - no need to switch accounts or views
• Bring The Experience Into Meeting Rooms: Pair your app to a Webex device, such as the Webex Board, to do things like wirelessly control meetings and save whiteboard drawings
• Work Securely: Built for business collaboration with end-to-end encryption
Want to do more with Webex Teams? Visit webex.com.
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS - PLEASE READ
Cisco Webex Teams is a collaboration application that provides messaging, voice, and video calling capabilities.
By downloading Cisco Webex Teams, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the Cisco EULA. You also consent to the installation of all future updates of the Cisco Webex Teams software. Use of this software is governed by the current Cisco END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT found at the following link: http://www.cisco.com/go/eula
WARNING: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.
Cisco Systems Inc.
170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134 USA
We resolved this issue:
• Your name and email address might not appear when managing your Microsoft OneDrive or SharePoint Online accounts.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs default to audio call feature
Great app that enhances team communications. However, not all of us have the latest hardware. The feature that is supposed to switch an incoming call to an audio call when you put the phone to your ear does not work consistently for many members of our team on mobile devices, and for those same team members the audio for video calls is impossibly unconversationable and feedback-y. The process to manually switch incoming calls to audio is so convoluted and lengthy that the caller hangs up first. For mobile offices this is a productivity killer! PLEASE introduce a setting that allows the user to have calls default to audio upon receipt. Do that and this would truly be a five-star app.
The best team collaboration app yet!
I have been using this app at work for about 2 years now. This is a great was to communicate as it has lowered my email usage and I’ll take that any day. Works on all devices with same experience. Best part is anyone can start spaces and not have to go through hoops like setting up a DL etc. Calling, meetings and white boarding are great features making this a perfect tool for collaboration everywhere and at any time!
One of my favorite collab apps
Hands down one of the most well thought out collab apps on the market today. Whether on my iPhone, iPad, Mac or Spark Board this app makes collaboration stupid easy. My only complaint is that it makes my iPhone and iPad tear thru battery life. Likely is due to the listening for the presence of a spark board or spark enabled video endpoint - and we have a few of them around the office. If they could figure out a better way to do that (Bluetooth beaconing vs audio freq), it’d be 5 stars every time.
- 135.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Cisco Systems
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.