THE ULTIMATE TELEPROMPTER AND PUBLIC SPEAKING COMPANION
Eliminate cue cards, flash cards, paper notes and scripts forever.
Practice and deliver speeches, lectures and sermons or use for any scenario that requires a speaker to communicate with an audience using notes or a script.
Mount your iPad on the tripod with your camera, tap start, scroll the text and never forget your lines again.
ONLINE COURSE CREATION
Keep your script at your fingertips to record voice-overs for your PowerPoint or Keynote deck.
Stay focused, keep your script at your fingertips and keep track of elapsed time.
Turn on this option and for use with your favorite 3rd party display systems.
Ability to print formatted copies of your scripts with compatible AirPrint printers
*** Featured by Apple as New and Noteworthy ***
*** Macworld.com's David Dahlquist says "…why should the big boys get all the fun? With Prompster you can turn your iPad into a teleprompter to practice or perform public speeches, lectures, or sermons." ***
*** "Apps like this one really do make the iPad a good business productivity tool." - iPadDaily.com ***
*** When you first launch the app, the brilliance of the design will become apparent to you almost immediately as you will be confronted with a fantastic looking application." - iPad-Application-Reviews.com ***
- Create or edit documents within Prompster™
- Import .txt files from Dropbox
- Mirrored/Reverse Text Option for use with your favorite 3rd party display systems.
- Format text including Highlight, Underline, Italics & Bold
- Scroll text at variable speeds
- Start and pause scrolling at any time
- Tap and scroll text to quickly get to any section of the document
- Track elapsed time
- Increase or decrease the scrolling speed and font size on the fly
- Font Size, Font Style and Speed saved with each document
- Copy-n-Paste text from Apple's Pages, Email, or any other app that contains text
- Export .txt files via email
- Universal for iPad & iPhone
DIGITAL AUDIO RECORDER
- Great for practice sessions or live presentations
- Hear your speech the way others do
- Improve your speaking skills by listening to recorded sessions to identify areas that need improvement
- Record multiple takes of a speech for comparison
- Transfer recorded audio files to your Mac or PC using iTunes file share
- Video Recording and PIP (picture in picture)
NOTE: WORKS WITH .TXT FILES ONLY.
Please convert your .doc or .pages file to a .txt file before importing.
This is version 3.8 of Prompster™. Please provide feedback to help us make it the best public speaking app on the planet. If you would like to suggest a feature we'd love to hear from you!
Please note: We respond to all email within 24hrs. If you didn't receive a response please check your bulk e-mail or spam folders.
Thank you for considering Prompster™
Copyright © 2010-2018 Danté Media
Performance update and bug fix: removed extraneous characters when doing a copy-n-paste of text from other apps into Prompster.
Ratings and Reviews
What’s Went Wrong??
OK guys, I was really enjoying this app I’m not sure what’s up since the new update but it will not open on my iPad or my iPhone. What is the resolution?
Appreciate the new features, even the icon looks cool. Just wish this app had a way where instead of having to hit stop each time or fiddling with the speed buttons in order to slow down or speed up the prompt; that the (black) prompt screen could be advanced or frozen by the swipe or touch of a finger, yet done in such a way that would not affect the timer.
Another great feature would be an edit on the fly feature, or at least when going back to edit mode, that the screen could leave off more or less where the prompt mode was at, rather than having to stop the prompt, switch back to edit, scroll furiously through the whole presentation to find where the edit needs to be made, then switch back to prompt, wherein the darn thing takes you all the way back to the beginning, and once again you have to scroll furiously to find your spot. This is the worst when it's 5 minutes before show time.
Another thing that seems kinda bad: because I tend to carry the iPad in-hand while speaking, sometimes my gestures cause the screen to rotate. Now I lock the screen with the side switch, but should the screen rotate, the action itself takes you to a whole different area of the text while in prompt. One just has to remember to lock.
Prompster is perfect for my presentations! I am able to easily import my text documents and format them into elegant, easy to read scripts. Prompster has smooth, variable speed scrolling and can be stopped with a touch or I can quickly jump back or ahead manually. But what has made me a "one man multimedia machine" is the ability to run Prompster, iPod, and a projected Keynote slideshow simultaneously and flick from one app to another. This enables me to read from a scrolling script in Prompster, then flick to stop an iPod track, or advance to another slide in Keynote, and then flick back to my script where Prompster has paused the scrolling where I left off to go to the other apps. I give an A+ to Prompster. Also to customer support because they responded to my questions and concerns immediately. And I'm as tough a critic as some of the audiences I address while using Prompster. There are other features like recording your presentations which I haven't needed to use yet, but it's a very robust app especially for the price.
- Dante Media, LLC
- 16.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Danté Varnado Moore
- In-App Purchases
- Preparing and Delivering Effective Speeches $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.