THE ULTIMATE TELEPROMPTER AND PUBLIC SPEAKING COMPANION
Eliminate cue cards, flash cards, paper notes and scripts forever.
Practice and deliver speeches, lectures and sermons or use for any scenario that requires a speaker to communicate with an audience using notes or a script.
Mount your iPad on the tripod with your camera, tap start, scroll the text and never forget your lines again.
ONLINE COURSE CREATION
Keep your script at your fingertips to record voice-overs for your PowerPoint or Keynote deck.
Stay focused, keep your script at your fingertips and keep track of elapsed time.
Turn on this option and for use with your favorite 3rd party display systems.
Ability to print formatted copies of your scripts with compatible AirPrint printers
*** Featured by Apple as New and Noteworthy ***
*** Macworld.com's David Dahlquist says "…why should the big boys get all the fun? With Prompster you can turn your iPad into a teleprompter to practice or perform public speeches, lectures, or sermons." ***
*** "Apps like this one really do make the iPad a good business productivity tool." - iPadDaily.com ***
*** When you first launch the app, the brilliance of the design will become apparent to you almost immediately as you will be confronted with a fantastic looking application." - iPad-Application-Reviews.com ***
NOTE: The free version of Prompster™ is supported by advertisements
- Create or edit documents within Prompster™
- Import .txt files from Dropbox
- Mirrored/Reverse Text Option
- Format text including Highlight, Underline, Italics & Bold
- Scroll text at variable speeds
- Start and pause scrolling at any time
- Tap and scroll text to quickly get to any section of the document
- Track elapsed time
- Increase or decrease the scrolling speed and font size on the fly
- Font Size, Font Style and Speed saved with each document
- Copy-n-Paste text from Apple's Pages, Email, or any other app that contains text
- Export .txt files via email
- Universal for iPad & iPhone
DIGITAL AUDIO RECORDER (Optional In-App-Purchase)
- Great for practice sessions or live presentations
- Hear your speech the way others do
- Improve your speaking skills by listening to recorded sessions to identify areas that need improvement
- Record multiple takes of a speech for comparison
- Transfer recorded audio files to your Mac or PC using iTunes file share
VIDEO RECORDING* (Optional In-App-Purchase)
- Video Recording and PIP (picture in picture) - *not available for iPad 1
NOTE: WORKS WITH .TXT FILES ONLY.
Please convert your .doc or .pages file to a .txt file before importing.
This is version 3.0 of Prompster™. Please provide feedback to help us make it the best public speaking app on the planet. If you would like to suggest a feature we'd love to hear from you!
Please note: We respond to all email within 24hrs. If you didn't receive a response please check your bulk e-mail or spam folders.
Thank you for considering Prompster™
Copyright © 2010-2016 Danté Varnado Moore
Update for iOS 11
Bug fixes: Dropbox and Video Recording issues resolved for Pro users.
Ratings and Reviews
Just okay...not worth buying for 2 reasons
This app is okay. As someone who does a decent amount of media work, I'd have no problem paying $9.99 if the features warranted it. Unfortunately, this app isn't ready for primetime. Obviously, this free version is add supported, and while the adds are offensively obnoxious in their integration, that's not where it falls short. It's first major failure is no option to mirror the text. That means using my iPad with an angled glass setup for on-camera work is out of the question. It's such a simple input, it boggles my mind why it wouldn't be included. The second major failure is no remote feature. Most of the similar apps allow use of an iPhone/iPod touch to be used as a remote. This essentially means, you are restricted to holding the device you are reading from and maintaining a single eye line. Sadly, this app is no better than just importing a pdf to iBooks and reading off of that. For $10 spend your money on ProPrompter or for $25 get Teleprompt+.
Prompster 2.1 all the new fixes for iOS8
After upgrading to Apple iSO8 on my iPad Prompster Pro would not load. I am happy to report that the new version took care of that. The team at Paragon was very responsive to my inquiry and wrote me back within 12 hours.
I like the simplicity of operation that Prompster provides me as a user. I use its program for music performances.
- Dante Media, LLC
- 16.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Paragoni Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Prompster Pro $9.99
- Preparing and Delivering Effective Speeches $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.