By Panic, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
THE #1 SSH CLIENT FOR iOS — POWERFUL FEATURES, EASY-TO-USE.
Includes Panic Sync, our secure, super sync service — for FREE.
It's classic. You step outside for a few seconds to eat some gyros and the server goes down, or you lie down to do some light reading and a web page needs an emergency typo fix. Maybe your company uses IRC. Maybe you just like to check in on your servers often. Either way, you're the type of person that already uses SSH. Having a quality SSH client in your pocket is a very good idea.
Welcome to Prompt 2. In the three years since Prompt was released and became a favorite of admins, we've been constantly releasing updates, while also taking notes on what significant new features people wished Prompt had. Then, we did almost all of it.
Prompt 2 is, simply put, an excellent SSH and TELNET client. But how can it make SSH tasks easier? Read on.
NEW IN PROMPT 2
• Panic Sync
Finally. Sync your favorite servers, passwords, private keys, and clips, between Prompt on all of your iOS devices. It’s fast, it’s extremely secure, and best of all, it’s free.
Put your most-used commands and text bits into clips and access them with a single tap via Prompt’s keyboard bar. Clips can be stored globally or per-server.
• TouchID Lock
Secure Prompt, and only Prompt, using TouchID. Keep your servers safe.
• Private Key Generation
You can now generate keys without leaving Prompt. Drop 'em on your server, and you're off.
• Improved Key Management
Working with private keys is easier than ever
• Open Connection Switching
Easily switch between connections using a tab bar (iPad) or edge swiping (iPhone).
• Server Folders
Create groups of servers for easier sorting.
• A Fresh New Design
Sleeker, cleaner, beautiful — Prompt now looks the part in iOS 8.
• iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Ready
Looks great on any screen size.
• Customizable Keyboard Bar
• Full Bluetooth Keyboard Support
• Agent Forwarding
TAKE CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY PROMPT 2.
What's New in Version 2.6.3
This release adds the ability to hide the keyboard and fixes some other issues. Here's the details:
• Added a hide keyboard button to the tab bar
• Added support for some previously unsupported two-factor authentication configurations
• Resolved an issue that could cause the Quick Connect entry to be badged when no connection was active
• Fixed a crash that could happen after returning to terminal view from the Servers list
• Resolved the Copy/Paste menu disappearing when sessions in other tabs update
• Fixed an issue where the system status bar could draw over Prompt's navigation bar in some cases
• Fixed an problem where the buffer could be drawn behind accessory row on some devices
Thank you 🙏
Thank you for adding hide keyboard support!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Panic, Inc.
- © 2017 Panic Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.