Imagine traveling to a foreign city and knowing you have a friendly, knowledgeable local right there waiting for you - exactly when and where you need them, ready to assist.
Whether getting from the train station or airport to your lodging, arriving to your tour or activity meeting point on time, or just wandering and discovering a neighborhood, you can now be in “vacation mode” from the moment you arrive.
The stress of navigating an unknown place, chances of getting lost, likelihood of getting scammed, over paying, or worse... is completely gone.
Once merely a dream, this is now a reality! Prontopia connects you with friendly Locals, on-demand or scheduled in advance, for door-to-door assistance arriving to your destination. Your Prontopia Local gets you there like the locals do. *Prontopia is currently available in Venice, Italy, and coming soon to other walkable cities.
• EASY AS 1-2-3:
1. Open the App
2. Set your location
3. Preschedule a connection OR request a Local on-demand, and a Local will arrive by foot to help you exactly when needed
Watch the app video here: https://youtu.be/RH98plDjTIY
• ARRIVE SAFELY: Every Prontopia Local was carefully reviewed and background checked to help ensure you feel safe and calm while getting you and your belongings to your rental, hotel, flight, train, tour, reservation, or wherever you want to go.
• KNOW YOUR OPTIONS: Prontopia Locals inform you about the various choices available and can lead you on the best path specific to your interests for the best journey.
• GET AROUND LIKE A LOCAL: Prontopia Locals know their city. Whether trying to reach your destination, or planning your next adventure, request a Local to learn insider tips about the city. No more fumbling with Google Maps and walks from your phone. Enjoy seeing the city with eyes wide open while making a nice local connection.
• ALWAYS HERE TO ASSIST: Join our mailing list at https://www.prontopia.com/contact and we’ll keep you posted. Any questions? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how Prontopia Locals helped travelers like you with getting around the city:
“Your service was a lifesaver! Valentina was great. This took all the stress out of getting to the hotel which was very hard to find. I hope you expand this service to other venues.” - Henk, Retired Fun
“Claudia was absolutely amazing! You have a gem! Thank you… I would have had a meltdown if she had not rescued me! We would have never found our hotel. Thanks to Claudia my stress dissipated and we can enjoy our too short stay.” - Sarah, Family Traveler
“Just to let you know Giulia went above and beyond today. Our entry into Venice (despite my blip) was smooth. Giulia made us feel so comfortable and shared her knowledge of Venice. Believe me, my wife and I would still be wandering these wonderful yet confusing streets of this ancient city.” - Mark, Retired Fun
“After a long trans-Atlantic flight with my 13 year old daughter – her first trip abroad – it was a wonderful relief to have our Local meet us as soon as we arrived in Venice. She sorted out our tickets, helped with our luggage and escorted us to our hotel. The photo she snapped as we entered the city is already framed and hanging where I can see it everyday. She set the tone for an amazing Italian holiday! We used the app again when leaving Venice via train and once again it worked perfectly.” - Susan, Family Traveler
Bug Fixing and Enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
We arrived at the Venice Airport after a long day of travel from Las Vegas. Mario met us at the airport and helped arrange for transportation to our accommodations in Venice. We were totally exhausted and don’t speak Italian so it was fantastic to have him put this together. He traveled with us in the boat and provided me with numerous tips and dining recommendations for the coming days. Once we exited the boat he flawlessly guided us to our accommodations through the twisting, crowded and confusing streets of Venice-this was a game changer! Mario was friendly and on point the entire way! Great experience.
My family and I were coming to Venice for the day; we did not have any plans or know where to go, and Boris gave us an outline for the day by writing on our map. We were hoping he could take us to his favorite restaurant for lunch, but it was not yet lunch time, so he just gave us a recommendation. If you have somewhere you know you want to go, Protopia can get you there! But you should probably have a destination in mind to make this worthwhile :)
Venice, Florence and Rome this app saved me OK!
had a quick five day business trip; each local that met me at train and brought me to hotel brought such ease to each transition.
along with helping me get to my hotel and to local restaurants & sites; their kindness made me feel at home and less stressed.
I love this app and look forward to using it again -I highly recommend!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.