ProOnGo Expense Tracker
By ProOnGo LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** ProOnGo Expense is only available until July 31, 2015 ***
*** For your ongoing receipt tracking and expense reporting needs, please check out Neat's mobile app! ***
Easiest app for employees CREATING expenses, managers APPROVING expenses, and CPAs sending the expense info to QUICKBOOKS!
- Real-time employee expense tracker; you and your team’s expenses are always up to date on all of your mobile devices, and the web
- Receipt Reader – auto-extracts Vendor, Date and Total Amount
- Mileage Tracking via GPS
- Time Tracking by Client
- Expense Allowance (Income)
- Download Credit Card Transactions
- eReceipts – Forward them from your inbox
- Bulk Receipt Upload from your Email
- Compatible with your Accounting System; customizable categories to fit your system. Customized file types available on request.
- Un-matched QuickBooks Expense Tracking; Instantly Sync ProOnGo Expenses to QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online
• Automatically Syncs to Web Portal:
- Backs Up All Your Expenses and Receipt Images.
- Create expenses, view & approve employee expenses, create expense reports and download past expense reports.
- Manage your team; Add employees, managers, set reimbursement rates
- Export expenses to Excel, CSV or XML files
What's New in Version 3.35
bug fixes based on your feedback - thanks!
Great Concept, Poorly Executed
I've been going back-and-forth with ProOnGo's tech support for a few years regarding a dozen or more significant bugs in their software. While Amber in their customer support department is friendly and generally responsive, the problem with ProOnGo lies in the sloppy engineering.
1. I have now been waiting >24 hours for one of my receipts to be read.
2. They have had numerous problems with character recognition. ProOnGo has fixed several bugs (kudos!), but I do not feel like I should be paying anything for this app when I am functioning as the company's QA person and they should be paying me. For instance, when you export a batch of receipts as an Excel spreadsheet named 'MyCompany March 2012' what you receive is a file labeled 'MyCompany_March_212.' Come on people. How can this company not support the 'space' and '0' characters?!? These aren't exotic Arabic or Chinese characters...
3. The app is unstable. When you are uploading a bunch of receipts to be read, you'll get to about receipt #10, and then, like clockwork, ProOnGo crashes. It can't handle 'up' and 'down' traffic to the server.
Much to my dismay, I've not found anything better, however. Help! Does anyone know of a better app? It needs to be exactly like ProOnGo, just done with quality engineers.
CEO and Founder, Phil Leslie, is a former 9-year Microsoft employee. That may explain this product's poor engineering.
No updates. No wonder.
STAY AWAY!!!! Started with this app in Jan 2012, used it TWICE and it wouldn't sync. Called tech support and got someone on the phone with an attitude problem. I was so impressed and that I told this person to cancel this "service" during the same call in Feb. 2012 and they didn't stop billing until my assistant caught it. No refunds. Lied about not being able to see I hadn't used the app. Thanks for your help Apple. Now take this thing off the store.
This App is a fail.
I've had too many problems with this app on my iPhone to use. I purchased an iPad and decided to try the app again.......bad idea. App will not sync previous expenses from the website. App crashes multiple times per expense I try to create. App shows an expense as a draft when it has been submitted. Website confirms expense was submitted. This app should be removed from App Store.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 25, 2013
- Version: 3.35
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: ProOnGo LLC
- © (c) 2009-2012 ProOnGo LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Features for 30 Days$4.99
- 50 Receipts$4.99
- 30 Receipts$2.99